Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmmmm....I walk in a room and immediately all I hear is crickets chirping......

(pouring coffee) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good.

Hello? Hey, you look familiar. What's that? You're famous? Where would I know you? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

HEY MIDDIE!!!! You'd never believe who just walked in!! Quick, Quick!!! GET UP HERE!!!!!

jkath said:
hmmmm....I walk in a room and immediately all I hear is crickets chirping......

I'm sorry, I just brought my mother's cell phone with me today and the ring tone is called 'crickets'. I'v gotten confused when crickets play on the TV, jumping and finding the phone is not ringing, I got to take this. *whispered* 'It's my mom':rolleyes:

Last edited:
*spraying crickets* Darn it! Thought I got rid of those suckers! HEY!!!!! Its SATURDAY! We have a blues band in the lounge tonight!!!! :mrgreen:

Can anyone man the bar? :ermm:

Sushi What a Great Party Last Night, Its To Bad Everyone missed it ! The Concert was Great With The Blues Brothers !!!!!!!! :cool:

Maidrite said:
Sushi What a Great Party Last Night, Its To Bad Everyone missed it ! The Concert was Great With The Blues Brothers !!!!!!!! :cool:

Not to worry, Maidrite. They brought their tents & left their hard hats at home.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
*dancing* Dude this ROCKS! :w00t2: Wheres Middie and Jkath?!! :-p *gulp*

Here I am! I had to go out for the evening - had a big black tie event in Universal City to attend.

middie said:
who ? who ? whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ??????????????????

Brendan's Back. Where's Alix? I think she loves him too!

Here I am sush !!!!!!! (sorry lots going on this week... loss of a family memeber)

anywho back to party " I'm a soul man.."

where's brendan ??? going to search the rooms now.
*walking away giggling*

Oh my, middie! Doesn't he look amazing in his all-white Ralph Lauren outfit!
*sigh*......(although I do prefer his loincloth look...)

Let's play!

Back
Top Bottom