Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here I am! I had to go out for the evening - had a big black tie event in Universal City to attend.

Um. yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh........ me too. :shifty: Fine evening! I wore an OUTFIT!!! Did YOU Jkath?! huh?! huh?! did ya? did ya? Well they HAND selected me. I was the tree. Everyone said I had the best bark. :blush:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I would LOVE to! It was difficult for me to hold the camera. :ermm:
:LOL:
:) Here you go:
img_218272_0_6b9088011fd43452b8321dcb29a1a739.jpg

Glamour Gal goes to the Awards. c.1941

Last edited:
Sushi, who is going to be here this weekend ?? I couldn't get a Dance last weekend everyone was to booked up. I played it smart this week, I'm in the Books and they will have to sign up to Dance with Me !! :brows: :whistling :cool: Just playing it cool !

Does anyone want a Ham & Cheese Omlet ??????? How about a Large Glass of Chocolate Milk ????? :chef:

Jkath you are more than Welcome.
Sushi we need to get the Buddy system working in here, Every week it's bring your buddy!!!!!! :chef: Oh By the Way Here are 24 dozen No Bake Cookies and 10 Gallons of Home "Squeezed" :ohmy: :LOL: Farm Fresh Milk from a cow silly (Goats are too hard to catch) :ermm: to go with those Cookies !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's Eat, Anyone want one ????????? :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok TXGuy, I will make up some Maidrites, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Mac & Cheese, Cottage Cheese, and a Veggie Platter. Coke, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, Diet Mountain Dew and Unsweet Tea with Sugar on the Side, Cherry, Blackberry, Strawberry, Banana Cream, Chocolate Cream, Apple, Raspberrry, Muberry,Gooseberry, Rhurbarb, and of course Mincemeat Pies !!!!!!!!! Who's Hungry Now ??????? I Say Who's Your Daddy Now ???????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I 'm sorry I just got done watching Mrs. and Mr. Smith !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

ronjohn, ya gotta be in the picture somehow, even if it's just your nose and eyes peeking over the keg, like kilroy.

i'm probably gonna try to get on one of our sets, but i'm trying to think of something more creative, like the nyc skyline as a backdrop.

oh I must be tired, buckytom - I read it as "creative, like n'sync's skyline as a backdrop". Gee, didn't know you liked that kinda music.....bye bye bye.....

Maidrite said:
Ok TXGuy, I will make up some Maidrites, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Mac & Cheese, Cottage Cheese, and a Veggie Platter. Coke, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, Diet Mountain Dew and Unsweet Tea with Sugar on the Side, Cherry, Blackberry, Strawberry, Banana Cream, Chocolate Cream, Apple, Raspberrry, Muberry,Gooseberry, Rhurbarb, and of course Mincemeat Pies !!!!!!!!! Who's Hungry Now ??????? I Say Who's Your Daddy Now ???????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I 'm sorry I just got done watching Mrs. and Mr. Smith !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I think I'm more thatn just satisfied now. I pretty much feel like the teddy bear after dinner: "I'm stuffed". Thank you for all the good food, Mr. Maidrite!

g'morning all! Rise and shine! Time for brunch!

Pancakes
Belgian Waffles
Maple Sausage
Crisp Bacon
Scrambled Eggs
Fried Potato Slices
Fruit Salad
Ham Slices
Cherry Compote over crumpets
Fresh Cream for topping

Back
Top Bottom