Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TX! naughty! For that, you get to do the dishes! All 93 of them!
(but if you do them quickly, I'll let you have some lemon meringue pie when your'e done)

oh my word... look at this place, it's such a mess !!
well, i guess i'll start cleaning. i'll tackle the grotto
and jacuzzi first. while i'm at it i'll feed all the critters.

The cleaning service sent us this coupon for a full days' work for only half price...but there's a catch....read the fine print, Sush

Thanks Jkath. *putting on glasses* *reading fine print*
:ohmy: :mad: We dont have a Llama!!! Who the *&%^ has a Llama?! :huh: Thats IT! They are FIRED!
Ok DS B&B Team...... its up to US! Until I find a new cleaning company, WE have to clean! *putting on apron*

What do you think i've been doing all day ???
look outside at the jacuzzi and the grotto,
and the pond, and the tree maze... and and and

*looking at Pine Tree Maze, The Grotto and the jacuzzi* They look great Middie! :mellow: On behalf of everyone who comes here, THANKS! :)
Well, I going up to my room. Sorry. :neutral: I didnt see what you did until you pointed it all out. *putting away apron and bleach* *going into elevator up to room*

jkath said:
TX! naughty! For that, you get to do the dishes! All 93 of them!
(but if you do them quickly, I'll let you have some lemon meringue pie when your'e done)

I have to wash a lot of dishes at our house: for all 12 of us: Mom, Dad, and all of the children. So I know how to do dishes quickly. *finishes all the dishes in less than 45 min.*

P.S. Why me and not Middie when she did the same thing?

That was Middie - I gave him the pie. But, what Middie doesn't know is that I put a big poster of Jon Bon Jovi right above her mirror. She'll like that!

Did you see the kitchen? It's sparkling! And the whole outside looks fab!
Gee....since all the work is done, I think I'll go soak in the jacuzzi for a bit.

oh jkath he's such a beautiful specimen. thank you for the poster !!!!
*giddy*... now if we can only get HIM instead of his poster lol

yum! It smells fabulous in here! Thanks middie!!!

If youll be around later, the UPS guy is bringing in a special...um...package for you. Make sure you're there to sign for him..er...I mean....it.

Back
Top Bottom