Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today I'm taking photos of many of my *treaures* I've been finding lately which will shortly become ebay fodder. So, I'll be offline soon to get my stuff done.

Alrighty then. I am jumping offline soon too for a date with my treadmill. I managed to distract the dogs by tossing them each a fresh bone outside. Hopefully that will give me enough time to get done on the treadmill.

ooooooh cinnamon buns. may i have one ?
*reaching for a bun*

Ooooooh Yay UPS is here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*signing*... om word it's Jon !!!!!!!!!
Jkath how did you know ????????!!!!
Whoo Hoo !!!! I love ya girl !!!!

Oh! you found your gift!

Wow! Looks even better in person, eh? What's that, Jon? You want dinner?
Tell ya what - how about you and Middie take that little table in the corner and I'll fix you up steak and pasta.

hey! don't say that till the steaks are done...

*ding*

okay, they're done.

Fettucine Alfredo topped with slices of barbequed tri tip steak

here's some sparkling cranberry juice to top it off.

okay... you're the best jkath.
hey maybe i can fix you up with richie
sambora... he and heather locklear are
divorcing !

Ummmm...... Im going to book the weekends live band. :unsure:
We HAVE to have a meeting of minds!!!! :ermm:
I need suggestions.
IT may be too late. Right now I have a U2 cover band.
Sounds good? Well WE have to clean up. :neutral:

What is all your opinons? :huh:

whew! Finished cleaning up all the mess here. Everything is sparkling clean.
U2 cover band sounds great to me.

Middie - are they really divorcing? What a bummer!
But rather than Richie, I'll take Matthew McConaughey. Have you seen him in "Two for the money"? Talk about a seriously ripped bod!

Pink Floyd? Well they can be really mellow. I have to make a few calls to locations that would really get into it. Plant growers mainly. aaaHHEM..... Well the U2 cover band will be here in about 40 minutes. I have to prepare the stage. Can someone check to see that the Coffee Bar and liquer bar are stocked and ready to go? Please????? :angel:

Coffee bar is stocked, and I made sure all the flavoring bottles were wiped clean.

Liquer bar is ready to go, and I've added extra bottles of Chamboard, Bailey's, Kahlua and Godiva white and dark for the coffee drinks.

I've also put in 20 gallons of heavy cream so we can have fresh whipped vanilla for the drinks.

Are they here yet?

Sushi did you have any of the food Jkath made? I am stuffed, Shall we try a round of Mini Golf or Hand Ball to work it off. I think I am going to be at it awhile. :ohmy: Who's Going to be here tomorrow night Sushi ? Pink Floyd is that what I heard? :w00t2: :w00t2: :w00t2:

I'll take Matthew McConaughey. Have you seen him in "Two for the money"? Talk about a seriously ripped bod!

You Know Jkath I think I got Seriously Ripped off :ohmy: with My Body too!!!!!!!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Pink Floyd? Well they can be really mellow. I have to make a few calls to locations that would really get into it. Plant growers mainly. aaaHHEM

Sush say no more... Black Sabbath cover band !!!!!!

Last night was FUN! :mrgreen: BUT....... no one from our staff showed up. :neutral: I SO wanted to dance with Middie and Jkath. :( Well the band is playing again tonight! :w00t2: I invite all the ladies that belong to Discuss Cooking to have a good time tonight. Whether you come to The Lounge to listen to the band or not. :D

*tapping foot*

hmph. Here I am, all dressed up and nobody's here!

I'm glad the black sabbath cover band couldn't make it - too much for me. I like this one much better. Middie, you're gonna be so bummed when you hear who was playing tonight! None other than Geoff Tate himself.
Hey - he's singing my favorite song - Silent Lucidity......

GREAT!!! I missed the party!:( I SO know how to 'Dance, to the music,*snaps fingers and drums feet*' I love to dance, but preferrably with someone of 'the female side of the human race'. my favorite dance routine once was when I imitated NApoleon Dynamite at my 4-H summer camp last year.

NYone know when the next party's going to be here?

Back
Top Bottom