Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today is VALENTINES DAY! In The Lounge today we have the lights dimmed and candles lit!
We ALSO have a buffet prepared! EVERYTHING to eat is heart shapped. Even the soup! We have spared NO expense. All the rooms at the Bed & Breakfast are HALF PRICE too! For you singles, we have a man and a women from the local modeling agency ready to take pictures with you! Dont go back to work with your head down. Show off your pictures!
Have drink. Relax in our jacuzzi or one of our massage chairs!
Hungry but want something more formal? Have a 4 course dinner in our dinning room!
Just want to party? Go to The Grotto!! We have 6 margarita makers! Have a blast outside under party lights and a beautiful fountain!

We have it all!

Neil is one of my favorites! I wouldn't miss it.

And strawberry sounds good Sushi. Thanks!!!

Since the modeling agency forgot to send the females over, I think we girls need to perk up the photos - I mean after all, cute as he is, I don't think the guys want to pose with Mr. February. Whaddya say?

Nice tie! Very nice. Is that suit Armani or Joseph Abboud? And, are you wearing italian loafers?

*jkath ducks out just before she is mobbed by a pack of screaming sushi fans*

fans? what fans? *looking over shoulder* ARRRRRRRRGGGH!!!!!! *Sushi running and screaming like little girl* AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *Sushi thinking to self...... maybe its the TIE!* *throwing tie away* AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *running through B&B, telling everyone to try the creme brulee, and out the back door into Pine Forest Maze* :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom