Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes... I'll get it in... *aechz* it's heavy...
let's have a lokk at the packing list.... chocolate... 100pounds... I hope it is good one..:chef:

hmm.... different types? Here are some with nuts.... and this one is dark one.. and here... whole milk... have to taste it... *yummyumm* quite good.... *lekka* want some *munchmunch*

Come on Cara..... *Sushi guides cara to room 43* This is called the 1970s room! The walls are actually lava lamps! I'll dim the lights so you can sleep. When you wake up order some room service! We deliver. We arent called a B&B for nothing ya know. :) *tucking cara in*

*comming out of elevator*
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!! Tonight we have a singer that has won THREE awards for being the great singer that she is!!!! *lights twirl* *fog machine a GO* We have looked around for someone that embodies the people that come here and love to be loved. A loving you'll GET!
Everyone put you hands together for the one and only, FAITH HILL (impersonator *cough*)

ROOOOOOM SERVICE!!!!!
I' hungry...
1.gif

hmm.. seems no one is here to here me... will I ever get over the jetlag?
what to do now?
6.gif

well... go and see if I find some coffee..
36.gif

ah... the coffee automat... it's still on power... good.... *searchforcleanmug* in the dishwasher, as usual...where is the milk? *lookaround* not in the fridge as it should... *hmmm* I'll open a new one... *pourmilkintomug*
okay.. coffee now *pressbutton* *shlrrsshcrckcshrss* *slurfffeuurrf* sounds funny :)
aaahhhhh great.. fresh hot coffee!!!

Sorry Cara. No one was here to get you room service. On Sundays our breakfast roomservice starts at 4pm Central Time. Now go back to your room and I'll make ya something. :chef:

sushi, thanks ;o)
I'll just walk and have a look around.... hmm... what's behind that door? *squeeeaaaaak* where is the light??? *taptap*

oh cara those are the steps leading down to the wine cellar. check it out.
just be careful as the steps can be quite a doozy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom