Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH well good to see you! Down from your room I see! I think I will take some toast with a BIG slice of fresh tomato and a thin slice of red onion please. Im surprised we dont have a band in The Lounge tonight. :huh: Guess I didnt book anyone.
Say, what do think of Emeril calling everyone 'babe'??

Interesting place here... and I'm with ya Sushi-Emeril makes me cringe sometimes. I went to NYC and saw his show...tuly a nicer experience from this side of the TV screen

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
:huh: Guess I didnt book anyone.
Say, what do think of Emeril calling everyone 'babe'??
Not quite sure, as I've never seen Mrs. Emeril, it's hard to speculare his intentions there :-p

Happy to whip that up for you Sushi, would you like a little fresh basil or Parm on there for good measure? As for the tunes, perhaps we could do an "everyone gather round with your favourite CD" night - anyone up for it?

I think I'd like a nice Limoncello martini with some nice cheese, green olives and toasted pita chips with lots of garlic and salt....and if you don;t have the food, just give me the martini :LOL:

Hey there Jap! :chef: What can we get you? Something relaxing? Or something like a beer or margarita? We have 5 rooms open if you care to stay. We also have a jacuzzi! Changing room is thru the attrium into The Lounge and Take a sharp left before the stage and into ladies changing area.

jap1148 said:
I think I'd like a nice Limoncello martini with some nice cheese, green olives and toasted pita chips with lots of garlic and salt....and if you don;t have the food, just give me the martini :LOL:
Why I think we've got everything for that in the fridge...cheese selection is a bit slim though, would you settle for a nice aged cheddar?

And Sushi, I just might have a margarita too ...reminds me of summer and it surely isn't anything like that here! But I can certainly enjoy myself here with you all!

Thanks for the hospitality too Piccolina-nice to be waited on every now and then..but I have one question...who waits on you?????

Well what flavor margaritta? And on the rocks?? Maybe we should go to our other attached room, The Livingroom. The lights are dimmed. Im STILL waiting for Piccolinas CD selection. Jap you have one?
As for Me..... another Sam Adams.
10.gif

I'm in a classic rock mood and nothing sets my emotions right like a good dose of CCR, so here I come cheddar and CDs in hand, Sushi :)

Gotta be fast to keep up with the conversation here- regular margarita, on the rocks-music...most anything will do. As far as the Food Network- might watch that once or twice a day- but I remember a time when it was new and I watched it practically 24/7. Seems the shows were a little better then. So now I just cook instead of watching someone else do it!

Thanks for the hospitality too Piccolina-nice to be waited on every now and then..but I have one question...who waits on you?????

Well we have a full kitchen. One side for baking and the other for cooking. As far as who waits on who...... well we DID have a staff. Im the elected manager. Long story short, we did away with the staff. NOW we have a cleaning crew come in. Whoever wants to cook..... and offers to make something for folks, they just do. We all pitch in. *putting Piccolinas CD in sound system* There are about 8500 posts to the thread. Check out some of the history to kill some time if ya like. :)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Ok Piccolina. I'll pop er in the sound system. Lord Im hungry. (in a non virtual way) Anyone ever goto Worth1000 DOT com??
Absolutely, I'm constantly getting way too immersed in photography/photo gallery related sites...is it one of your favs, Sushi?

*running outside front door to The Grotto* I'll be back in a sec. All our margaritta makers are out here! *grabbing another Sam Adams*
10.gif
*taking bite of Piccolinas special toast*
1.gif

Back
Top Bottom