Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, my forte' is breads and pastas-would love to whip up some bagels or pastries or some wonderfully crusty breaad served warm with butter or olive oil and herbs...

jap1148 said:
well, my forte' is breads and pastas-would love to whip up some bagels or pastries or some wonderfully crusty breaad served warm with butter or olive oil and herbs...
Bagels would be amazing! Perhaps you could treat us all to batch for Sunday brunch? I'll bring some of my TNT raspberry and pear jam :)

okay- and maybe some scones for those who aren't into the bagels? I make an orange chocolate chip and a cream scone that would go great with your jam...I can almost taste it already! Top it off with some fresh coffee and I'm in heaven!

Heres your margaritta Jap. Hope you like it. I only had Jose Cuervo for tequila. Out of the really good stuff. :neutral: If you would like to make bagels or pastries, please feel free. We even have an iced marble slab to roll. We are fully stocked with most anything you want! In fact we are expecting another delivery in about 10-20 minutes. Not sure what it is though. :ermm:
Piccolina, I LOVE that site! Lots of fun. I wish I knew how in Gods name to do what they do on their. I know a little from Corel 10. (dont laugh) Thats about it.
Jap, if you care to stay we have room 402 open. Its The Asian Room. A tiny rain forest in a bamboo and sand setting. DONT track the sand around please. :ermm:

NEVER!!!!!!! What can I get ya??!?!
54.gif

Why thank you Sushi-I'd love to stay. It's so nice here I just might move in! Not sure how hubby will feel about that, but you know what they say-he's young, he'll adjust :rolleyes:

*comming back in The Dinning Room* Here is your margaritta Kimbaby! :chef:
Cara you want some coffee? What kind of coffee and how do you take it?
Piccolina you still around?? :huh:

*putting BLUES CD into sound system*

that's great.... It may prevent me from hitting the desk with my head.. I'm still soooo tired..... *try to keep eyes open*

Back
Top Bottom