Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Back at you! Have fun at the wedding tomorrow!

SUSHI! I am turning on all the lights and sending out the tracking dogs...FOLLOW THE LIGHTS SUSHI!

{Throwing stuffed animals (tied onto each other with a long piece of rope) into the pine forest}
Sushi.........hold onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
We're coming to get youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
{Throwing thermos of cocoa & blanket in after it}
Here's something to keep you warmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

48.gif

*Following stuffed animals* *finding beer garden*
I was LOST! And it was frekin cold out there! What in gods name did they put in that near-beer?! I thought I saw a redhead and followed her out into the maze. Then the trees started SINGING! :shock:

I need Coffee no sugar no cream I want the coffee cup Geico used that really big one please. then maybe I can help!
;)

Thank you Lindatoo, As I drink down the hot coffee to the amazement of everyone. Coffee takes affect maidrite is like scrubbing bubbles ad all over in the Latrines and Floors and Counters, He stops and says, " I don't do windows, PLease may I have another cup I am pooped !" :oops:

Yea Rainee thats the Good Thing about being a little guy, you can dodge all the bad things. LOL Plus you can ask Barbara I am a TANK !!!!!!!! :p

Hey:!: Does anyone back there wash there hands:!::?: I got food poisoning here from the chicken salad. I am reporting this to the Department of Health. :evil:

You must be mistaken SIR! We clean everything, and we have the freshest food you can find. I would be more than happy to supply you with a hamburger for your inconvienence!
hamburger.jpg

thier1754 said:
Hmmm...the dr's visit. Let's just say I've never come out of a mammogram bleeding before. Hope that's not too graphic, but geez. This woman was a sadist.
Ouch! Have you ever noticed that the only ones saying, "It only hurts a little bit, just a pinch," are the ones who are doing it to you?!

:) Barbara

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
You must be mistaken SIR! We clean everything, and we have the freshest food you can find. I would be more than happy to supply you with a hamburger for your inconvienence!
hamburger.jpg

Hummmmm:?: How about a lifetime supply to keep my mouth shut:?: ....oh....I want shakes and fries too.

Maidrite said:
Yea Rainee thats the Good Thing about being a little guy, you can dodge all the bad things. LOL Plus you can ask Barbara I am a TANK !!!!!!!! :p
Yep, he's a tank alright. The only problem is, he puts so much energy into cleaning the bathrooms here that when he gets home he isn't in the mood to clean anything!

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom