Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't mind being tiddly but I hate being drunk. One and a half caipirinhas and I'm tiddly. So if you make the nest one, make it a small one.

okay.. here is your honeymoon *tataaa*

honeymooncocktail.jpg

Sorry Middie. Didn't mean to ignore you there. I'm just a bit hot and bothered today. Quite glad to have a drink or two - just as well one's non-alcoholic.

It occurred to me that maybe we could organise a cocktail party for the next big celebration. Do you think that would need a new thread or could we tag it on here when the time is right?

I don't know anything about cocktails really - caipirinhas are the limit of my ability (just as well I like them!). But I bet with all the members here from all over the world we could find some absolutely delicious recipes, with and without alcohol.

4 cl cold lemonjuice
6 cl cold Orangejuice
6 cl cold applejuice
2 T honey
4 icecubes

mix the juices and honey well
give the ice into the glas and pour the juices

;o)

Wow, Cara. What a great idea. I've still got quite a bit of work left to do (the problem with working freelance is that you can always do a bit more...) but I could do with a break. I'd better have something non-alcoholic to start me off. Any suggestions?

Middie, could I have an iced coffee? It's a bit hot over here. I don't think I could take a regular hot coffee.

Looks to me like you could use a grown-up version of a "granizado de limón". Lemon juice and sugar whizzed up with lots of crushed ice. The grown-up part is the shot of vodka straight from the freezer. But I still have some work to do, so I'm sticking with iced coffee!
Not sure who's the bad influence here, you or me?

Back
Top Bottom