Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No problem Sush. Can do. What do you want on your burger ? Know what ?
I'll just send everything up on the side so you can pick and choose.

do you want a view to the valley or in the garden?
In any case you will find fresh fruits at the room... and you find the cocktail bar next to the pool ;o)

I wish you a nice time and enjoy!

I'll take a room for two. This is probly the only way I will ever stay at one of these with my hubby. Can you send up a nice steak medium rare and french fries for my husband and I would like some clam chowder in one of those bread bowl things and a glass of wine. Whatever you have is fine

OH Goodie, Ill take the garden view room ! Im sure Ill find my way to the Margarita's. You all can join me ! Hubbys probably gonna play golf or something. LOL

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...... the BEACH themed room! Even smells like the beach! Middie can I have another hamburger (with BBQ sauce) sent to my room? Last one was GREAT!!!
1.gif

And I thought we signed Stacy London. (fashion diva) to our list. :huh: Where is she? :ermm: Im soooooo hungry!!! Nice view of the pine trees though. :)

sushi, bbq-sauce is empty.... some one must have forgetten to order new ones...
we should go around and check everything after this long time... and there are still corners thickly laid with dust...
will stacy London be our new cleaner? :mrgreen:

Sushi, isnt your room beside mine ? You guys were SO LOUD last night. Were you that excited over the burgers ? OR.......something else ? :ROFLMAO:

Bang Bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You old so and so..........where the heck have you been and more importantly how are you! We have missed you so much........welcome back!

Omg Bang !!!! How are you ??????????? Sush I'll bring up some bbq sauce. Had to make a batch myself until the shipment comes in. I'm gonna go continue cleaning every nook and cranny of this place so I'll be busy for quite awhile.

Hello Bangbang. We've not met but you've obviously got some good friends here. Pleased to meet you.

Can I have the coldest beer there is in the house? Sorry to be so selfish but I haven't had one for days.

Back
Top Bottom