Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey, we have the cold pool outside... you know it's not the best for your body to jump into ice when it's hot... you could get a heart attack

crewsk said:
*taking a seat in Bangs lap*:-p So what have you been up to lately?

Coaching High School Hockey,snorkeling a few days a week,smokin premium hand made cigars,and eatin greasy foods. Woweeeeeeeeeeeeee! My team won the Michigan State High School Championships and my son won the gold medal in the Junior Olympics. Woweeeeeeeeeee:ROFLMAO: What is new with you?

Congrats to your team and to your son! Good job!
img_296414_0_d91d829f858179c183fb60fae787b8eb.gif

Chef_Jen said:
I need a Coconut Rum and coke.. badly
How'd you know Malibu & Coke was my favorite?
Did you see my stash in the back of the fridge? Feel free to help yourself, Jen!

<<jkath tiptoes outside, looking for middie and finds her sound asleep under the stars. Puts blue blankie over middie and leaves kibbles for her wolf pup>>

'night all!

Since there is no charge for the food, can we be so lucky that the calories don't count? If so, I'll have Eggs Benedict, Hashbrowns and Asparagus on the side. Thanks!

Bangbang said:
Coaching High School Hockey,snorkeling a few days a week,smokin premium hand made cigars,and eatin greasy foods. Woweeeeeeeeeeeeee! My team won the Michigan State High School Championships and my son won the gold medal in the Junior Olympics. Woweeeeeeeeeee:ROFLMAO: What is new with you?

Congrats to your team & son!!:clap:

I started substitute teaching in Feb. for our local elementary school, that's about all that's new for me. Oh, other than the puppy we got, he's my baby.

OK y'all, lets start this morning off right! Breakfast pizza with bacon, eggs, tomatoes,& onions, a bowl of fresh strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries, & honeydew topped with honey vanilla yogurt, & butter pecan coffee.

Back
Top Bottom