Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*waiting till Bang passes out* (THUMP)

*dragging Bang out thru the beer garden and into the giant pine tree maze* *running back into cafe*
Hes gonna be mad when he wakes up! Wonder if he can find his way out of the maze.
26.gif

Here's a quick batch of extra-fudgy brownies I made. I didn't make dinner - we're going to PF Chang's. Any reccomendations on what to order?

I brought some Sauteed Chicken Livers, Onions & Mushrooms; mashed potatoes and gravy to the party - help yourselves -

...and Bangbang you DID NOT contract anything infectious here! We're the cleanest group in town!

Just came back from the hospital......they pumped my stomach and toxicologists found a near lethal dose of Chloral Hydrate in my system. They are doing test to find out if the burger I ate was the source of the chloral hydrate.

I brought some Sauteed Chicken Livers, Onions & Mushrooms; mashed potatoes and gravy to the party - help yourselves -

*Grabbing plate* *Dumpping potatos and gravy on plate with Chicken Livers*

Thanks Lindatoo!!!!! Im STARVING!!!!!!!
28.gif

...and Bangbang you DID NOT contract anything infectious here! We're the cleanest group in town!

Thats right! You tell em!

Bang what happened? Can I get you another hamburger or a shake or fries?
26.gif

I think Columbo would do a better job. :roll: Well thats fine cause I will be out of town for a few days. Im sure our other staff we be able to assist you. They all have keys for the Cafe' now. See you in a few. ;) ...........
12.gif

55.gif

Wow, things have gotten a bit combative here! Personally, I've never had a bad meal at DS's cafe. Great place...I've told all my friends about it. :)

Barbara: Yes, those "you may feel some discomfort" people need a little discomfort applied to their backside...All the way down the road out of town. Grrrr. I'm still mad, I guess.

The wedding was nice today, then I played in church for pre-Palm Sunday service afterwards. I'm headed for a bubble bath, after which I can cook if you need some help. I'm up for making a nice veggie and chicken stir fry with some steamed rice, if anybody wants to order it.8)

Sushi! Where are you going?
Alix is quite good at handling stuff around here, and Dove is good at waitressing, and Middie & Buckytom & I are good for.....well,,,,,,,, hanging around........

DS why are you deserting us????? You need to be here!!!! Whatever will we do without you?????

*lindatoo is sobbing in dismay and the dishwater is getting diluted!*

Hey Sush-

What is "a margarita machine"?

Does it really exist?

Do you have a link?

ti.gif
ee.gif

Darkstream...... heres a link for our margarita machines. :)

---------> http://www.margaritaxpress.com/

Well I was almost to the Canadian border
55.gif
when I realized that I couldnt fly a plane. So I crash-landed and bought a bike from this kid
1.gif
and rode back to the Cafe'. And I am REALLY thirsty!! Anyone know where the Gatoraide is???

Back
Top Bottom