Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can I have a decaf and just slip in the hot tub ladies? I worked out today, so my muscles are achy a bit.

Well, here is your decaf amber and please relax in the B&Bs jacuzzi. The towels are in the ladies room in one of the lockers. I'll get the jets going and turn up the heat a tad.
Women AND men are invited in the B&B hot tub! :) And we just got these things in! Try one. Its a cheesecake turnover!
77.gif

I had 3 already. :-p

All the old employees left except Middie. :( Where did everyone go to? But, hey, a lot of new folks have found the B&B. Thats a great sign but.... I miss everyone. I guess all these muffins I made are going into the trash. :neutral: Jkath? Wasabi? Crewsk? MJ? Damp Charcoal? Dove? Elf? Bang? Audeo? Luv? Sizzlin? Maidrite? Barbara? Alix? GB? Bucky? Kaylinda? Pdswife? Ronjohn? Corazon? Urmaniac? Claire? Texasgirl? PA Baker? :cry:

*unwrapping muffin* :sleep: Im going up to my room. *going into elevator* :(

*digging in the garbage* Sush, you can't throw all these delicious muffins away... hmm.... do you think I can still eat them??

Cara they're only a day old. As long as nothing was thrown out ontop of them... of course I could always make some fresh ones if you prefer ?

okay... Muffins is no problem for me... which ones do you prefer?
but not today, its 20 to tenpm here in G and I will go to bed soon.... *looking for a nice room to sleep in*

no recipe for that... can I find here on DC?
What do you think about classical blueberry muffins? Still have some blueberries left from last weekend...

It was the first time I made them... just thought I have to bake the "real muffin" and I must admit I was positivly surprised about the taste...
but they are not my favorites...
could do the Tropical paradise but that's sooooo much work...

Thankyou very much. When I can get some privacy I would like to have a nice chat with you and see how you have been doin. The Icelady keeps coming in this room. Ughhhhh:sick:

7.gif
someone pinch me! :ohmy: Crewsk AND Bang!!!!!!!
HI GUYS!!!!!! :w00t2: :bounce:

Good to see ya. Ahhhhhh Crewsk. :flowers: Bang! Where you been man?!?!
Well lets goto the Dinning room and you guys sit in the massage chairs. And then I'll make something you folks enjoy. *leading Bang and Crewsk to massage chairs*
Here is a loaded baked potato WITH avacado and tequila salsa on the side. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom