Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: I think that (unless you have Avril Lagine with you) that I cant supply you with 'spirits'. :LOL:
BUUUT.... I have some killer home brew (non alcohol) Ginger Ale. The real stuff. And here is a key to room 1205. Its the 'Jungle' room. Hope you enjoy high humidity. :)

bullseye said:
Excellent! Now I have mine and Gobo's. I'll put something in the jukebox later; This Tchaikowsky thing is pretty good!
It's TchaikoVsky!
:P

Come onnnn
...fine
I'll bring my own

Last edited:
No underage drinking!
Meet our bouncer Smusho Toko
3.gif

I like the improvements Sushi! Hey, you deliver don't you? I haven't seen my Honey Bunny since Sunday and he's coming home tomorrow night--just for the weekend :( --and I will need a nice romantic candle-lit dinner delivered. :cool:

:) Barbara

P.S. Don't worry Sush--I checked the kid's Smirnoff bottle and he was right, it's just lemonade. I'll just take it with me for safe-keeping. :-p

Actually the "orange juice" looks more to my liking, and I love bats! lol

You've got the security cameras up and working, right Sushi? I think we need to keep an eye on goboe!

I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, if you look close that guys mouth doesn't look like it's open enough to be shooting out that stream. So it may be fake. It was from a rate how drunk this person is site... so it could be a trick.

Good catch with the security cameras Sushi. (Although I wouldn't exactly be offended if that last picture disappeared! LOL).

Back
Top Bottom