Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a sweetie! Thanks!

Just for that here is a gift certificate for one meal of your choice here at the B&B!

:) Barbara
10.gif

Hmmm... I think I'll have.. a double burger with swiss cheese, ham, and bacon, with a poutine, and..... a caesar salad, to balance it out. hahaha! :P

Heyyyy, this place is so cool- where is everyone-sleeping? Thought I smelled bacon frying- but no one around ??? Whats up ? I'll just snooze on the couch till someone wakes up ! :-p

Heyyyyyy! who ate all the bacon???? :cry: Guess I'll look around, didn't think I would ever find this place! That Pine Maze is the pits --- who's idea was that one ?

Not mine.
I've still got more bacon if you want?
I'm Canadian. My freezer is always stacked with bacon. :P

Well, there you go. I always thought Canadians filled their freezers with things like moose and elk!

Anyway, it's ages since I had a toasted bacon sandwich. So hand it over. Barb, are you cold after wandering around outside? Have a hot chocolate while I do some food.

By the way, I've not seen the pine maze. Are you sure it really is a maze?

I'm pretty sure it's a pathway with two turns with dead ends

| Building | |
| | |
| | |
\======\=x=/======/ |
--------| | | |
--------| | | |
--------| | | |
______| | |______ |
| | | |
|"maze" | "maze"| |
|______ | _______| |
-------| | | |
-------| | | |
-------| | | |
-------| path | |
-------\--------/----------|
gate

Ahhh! I had a building outline!
I'll fix it when I get home

Thanks for the hot chocolate--- the maze is huge - too many dead ends - very dark at night - need more lights ! If you make yourself a toasted bacon sandwich, I'll take one too -- love-em'. Thanks for your hospitality !!

There you go, one bacon sandwich. I have to have ketchup in mine but I wasn't sure if you'd want any so you'll have to squish it in yourself. Hope that's OK. I'll make sure I have a look at the maze in daylight. Maybe take goboenomo's map with me too.

That Pine Maze is the pits --- who's idea was that one ?

Ahhhhhhh.... that would be mine. When Im a bit sad I go there. I also put in a few benchs..... port O poties and buried ummm.... liquid treasure. :rolleyes:

If you need a room then goto the Cafe area. Wasabi, Kitchen Elf and Middie keep guard of the keys. The top 2 floors, which have themed rooms, are there for "special" guests. :cool:

Anyhew, the Pine Tree Maze has a lot of wildlife, so watch it! :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom