Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Barb L. you are fantastic!!!!!
1.gif
I am STARVING!!! Wow. You really made a spread. Good thing Im not not a diet. :LOL:

Ok... you cooked, so I will clean up. Middie.... ahhh.... care to help?

Also, what you did you use in the BBQ sauce Barb?
57.gif
Sorry, its a family secret, glad you enjoy it !

*turning on lights in The Lounge*
Guys this is a BIG night! :ermm: We have the Carring Conglomerate of Cats.... AND the People of Proper Parenting while Pregnant. PLUS the Wild Women that Wear Wool. :huh:

I know that most of you wont be here to help tonight. :neutral: But we need servers, chefs and 2 bartenders. Can anyone help? :unsure:

I found a bag of jerky! And some anti-depressants. And a box... I don't know what's in it... it's locked.

Hi Pook. Welcome! :)
You have cats AND dogs? Well if they dont make much noise, you can have a corner room on the 5th floor. Heres the key to room 506.
26.gif

The maid is a robot. Keep your cats away from it. The 'maid' likes to use them to dust. :ermm: We called the manufacturer, but they went out of business. Not sure how to fix em.

Hello! Anybody here? I was promised a room with a night deck. Man, this place smells like bacon.

I'd kinda like to get everything taken care of now. I parked my ride next to some sappy pine trees.

I wonder how many people they allow to stay in a single room? I know I just saw a bunch go into one room. Sounds like they are unpacking stuff.

I know I saw a charter bus outside but where is everybody?

Should I be doin business with a guy like SUSHI? No harm waiting a little longer. I just drove 2073 miles.

Who are you old timer? Been out in a maze? I'm here to install your tequilla bar. Whatcha mean, your going out to look for the rest of them?

Reanie525i said:
Do you think he saw us??

Nope, I think he's too mad at being called an old timer to pay any attention to us.

I just found a box of Godiva chocolates....Hey wait a minute, I just found my Tinkerbell t-shirt! What in the world is it doing in Suish's room?:ermm: I've been looking all over the place for it!

Hey Sush. Is the suite I requested open yet? You know... the one with the nice kitchen setup, and the hot tub, and the king sized bed, and the 52" tv, and the balcony?

thought I better stop by once in my lifetime. Wouldn't mind a fine English Breakfast complete with grilled kidney, beans, tomato, eggs and a fried slice. Coffee please also, black.

Back
Top Bottom