Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am glad to be back in the Cave Room. I'm glad I brought my air machine fan with me. That bear has been cutting some wind. I'm so tired right now that I just want to lie back and close my eyes.

I wonder how long I've been asleep? I don't remember putting on a night light. Oh, it's just the refrigerator light, must of left the door open. Makes it a little creepy in here looking at all those shadows. And now I see one of them moving!

I'll just slowly slide my Red Ryder gun out from under my cave table and attach a night scope. "Freeze shadow afore I blow those black horns off your head!" That's good, raise them hands higher.

I'm just going to put on my night googles so I can see you better. What the? You're that little kid from the Royal Grande Plaza in NYC! What are you doing here?

So you got on the wrong train this time and you came to the B&B. You know I got to turn you in to Sushi. He took a towel count on this room and came up two towels short.

Pook said:
Hey, can I borrow those goggles? I think there is a dragon in here.
Hugs,
Pook

Sure. That dragon's headed for the stage in the nightclub you'd better wear some tap shoes if you want to sneak up on him. He does'nt like slackers in his chorus line.

You will be performing Dragon Tales with Justin Timberlake. Might want to hold onto your smile about midway through the number!

Pook said:
OMG I don't want to do that but seems he's interested in the Glop and something going on about the bar. Is he dangerous?
Hugs,
Pook

Yeah, you guessed it! Justin Timberlake is all about glop. He's here on a rehabilation assignment. Sushi is his friend and says Justin isn't all that dangerous but then Sushi's handle is "Deadly".

Thats correct. Im the one that told him to shave those ridiculous curls off and break up with that singer he was dating. :cool:

Im enhancing the Robo Maid with a steroid adapter and the kung-foo fighting program. Just in case something attacks it again.

Last edited:
Post A Note on room 506 reads:
Your pets have been kidnapped. Place 500 rolls of unmarked duct tape in a large kitchenaid box and leave it in the nw by se corner of the pine tree maze. Come alone and no glop play!
If we do not get our duct tape in an hour, we'll start feeding those cats some 9 lives dry cat food! Don't make us use puss n boots!
Be on time; there's still the dog to think about too
Stop chasing the B&B cats!

You have not paid your ransom!
Bring all the duct tape you have in an unmarked grocery cart to the Pine Tree Maze and leave it in the nw by se corner.

I don't want your cats and dog. They are fussy and don't like dry food. Bring me the duct tape and I will tell you where they are.

Tell anyone and I will twist their ears. Come alone and bring me that duct tape. I am getting impatient with you.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Bogarts last words, so they say. He also said that the world was three drinks behind. Love that guy. Hes also my friends favorite performer.

Nothing gets by you! He is our first mystery guest. Set up the chess table and serve a round on the house! :clap:

Read Post 9189

Pook's five cats and dog were kidnapped and a ransom note was left on Pook's door (room #506).

Pook has to give the kidnappers all of the duct tape in order to get them back.

When Pook gives the kidnappers the duct tape, Pook will get a list of all the locations to find the pets.

I guess Pook ignored the ransom and would not give up the duct tape. :mad:

Pook said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Ok, I brought the duct tape - all of it - to the Pine Tree maze corner. Where are my cats? Please give them back! One, that scruffy little black one, Saav, needs her medicine! Hey, I have to ask, what are you gonna do with all that duct tape?
Hugs,
Pook

Sushi: The cops are at the B&B and want to speak with you about your guest in room 506. Apparently Pook stole a shopping cart from Home Depot after purchasing 500 rolls of duct tape. They have a warrant for arrest.

The shopping cart was not in the Pine Tree Maze where Pook said it was left. Pook has been taken to the police station and booked.

Pook: You are in jail for stealing a shopping cart from Home Depot. You have one phone call. Please PM one of your buddies and have them post a reply here to make bail for you.

I am glad to see you back Pook. You have been sentenced to community service at the B&B for a while.
Sushi has installed a natural honey processing gadget and needs somebody to set it up. You will work as the bee keeper today. When he opened the crate, all the bees flew out and you will have to find them.
Oh no, one of the guest called an exterminator.
Check Sushi's tour guide post and see if you can find the bees.

Pook: You have just received a message from an animal hospital. A couple of strangers brought Saav in because the cat was not feeling too well. Can you pick Saav up? THEY gave Saav some medication but Saav seems very hungry.

Pook: Someone at the B&B has been ordering honey online. You may find the bees in a honey jar next to him.

Last edited:
Pook said:
What bees? Where?
OUCH!!!!!!!
Oh there they are!! Right by the piranha pond. Dang them! I'm pulling out the automatic Zip-Lock bag and getting em!
Hugs,
Pook

Do you have on your bee keeper's outfit? Where is your net?

Those are mosquitos! Go back and get the beekeeper box.

{{Hint:Pook: Someone at the B&B has been ordering honey online. You may find the bees in a honey jar next to him.}}

goboenomo said:
I hate mosquitos! Release the dragonflies.

We did have a dragon staying here but he fell off the stage and was asked very politely to leave.

Two guys showed up to exterminate the place.

Did you ride the train to the B&B? A lost kid from NYC was looking through your trashy movie collection and eating your junk food stash. He is really scared of the exterminators.

I saw him out near the Pine Tree Maze picking up escargot traps set out by the cook and putting them in his backpack.

He said he was here to take a cooking class instructed by Goboenomo.

Back
Top Bottom