Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
StirBlue said:
We did have a dragon staying here but he fell off the stage and was asked very politely to leave.

Two guys showed up to exterminate the place.

Did you ride the train to the B&B? A lost kid from NYC was looking through your trashy movie collection and eating your junk food stash. He is really scared of the exterminators.

I saw him out near the Pine Tree Maze picking up escargot traps set out by the cook and putting them in his backpack.

He said he was here to take a cooking class instructed by Goboenomo.

I did take the train. Yes, that was the nosey hobo that lives outside the hotel, and sneaks in whenever he can to stay warm. The last time the exterminator was here he went into a room being fumigated and passed out.

One day he'll pick one of those up the wrong way, and SNAP!

Well I am teaching a baking class but he didn't cover the minimal fee of $10,000. You can give him the boot.

goboenomo said:
I did take the train. Yes, that was the nosey hobo that lives outside the hotel, and sneaks in whenever he can to stay warm. The last time the exterminator was here he went into a room being fumigated and passed out.

One day he'll pick one of those up the wrong way, and SNAP!

Well I am teaching a baking class but he didn't cover the minimal fee of $10,000. You can give him the boot.

You should have asked Sushi for a cash advance. I can't believe that you were riding the rails with a hobo!

We don't have any roman escargot traps, just the tiny french ones.

I hope you are not planning on baking anything with honey; we have a shortage right now.

Am I going to get a free cookbook under my chair when I attend your class; How about a pontiac? What are you selling? I already have a portable dough ball fender binder. I need a chocolate curling nipping iron.

I wish we had somebody who could instruct us in making liquid onion tear drops. I think my eyes need it. I work around hot chili peppers.

By the way, somebody shaved your monkey (JIMJAM) and now he's down the hall getting a tattoo. It's almost finished; want to know what it is?

Pook: You have been enrolled in goboenomo's baking class.

As one of the conditions in your lease here at the B&B, you perform in the nightclub. Tonight you will play drums provided by U2. That is unless your Steinway grand piano arrives and you can play it. (careful with U2's drums, we borrowed them.)

Next week, we have scheduled a magic act. The magician will attempt to make a Boing 747 airplane disappear using nothing more than a single strand of duct tape.

Barb L said:
Hi, all - Calling in from Mich. -whats the weather like at the B&B? Might get a flight or take the " Hobo Train" this weekend.

Take the B&B Train. It loops down south maybe Sushi is there betting on the horses. It takes a nose dive off those mountains coming east so don't take an upper berth for sleeping. The dining car is a must visit (hope you didn't pack a lunch). The food is amazing. The conductor hit a deer in Colorado yesterday and they are serving venison for dinner! The train will make another stop in Michigan to pick up your luggage and then it's off to California.
The weather is good and warm at the B&B. We are happy to announce that we will be having a live performance in the nightclub. Hope you like country & western....swing your partner left and right, one step back and dosey doe.....

OK, Thanks- I'm coming in Friday night - keep the lights on ! Do HoBo's ride the B&B train too ? Do you all give line dancing lessons ?- would love to learn. Are the Bees's gone? Thought Pook was playing the piano? I can play the comb (wrapped inwax paper)- and spoons a little., (JingleBells) ! See ya all on the weekend - any BBQ's planned? (No Glop)! Barb L.

Barb L said:
OK, Thanks- I'm coming in Friday night - keep the lights on ! Do HoBo's ride the B&B train too ? Do you all give line dancing lessons ?- would love to learn. Are the Bees's gone? Thought Pook was playing the piano? I can play the comb (wrapped inwax paper)- and spoons a little., (JingleBells) ! See ya all on the weekend - any BBQ's planned? (No Glop)! Barb L.

Thanks for making your reservation early. Friday nights are usually booked. We have 12 floors and the top two rooms are disney theme rooms (the Jones' are staying in those rooms this weekend).
We are having a wind cycle torcherment game Saturday and Pook will be playing the national anthem on her harpsichord. The bees are locked in a honey jar in the cave room next to the bear.
Sushi is in charge of all line dancing and the hula hoop races.
The chefs have been hunting escargot with their tiny snail pistols all week. Someone has been poaching the escargot traps.
We have Robo Maid who will clean a room for you. Will you be bringing a friend?

Nope all alone - to be with all friends here ! Can't wait to get there ! Are all the animals behaving? Can we roast a pig? Iam bringing WD40 for the ROBO Maids !

Barb L said:
Nope all alone - to be with all friends here ! Can't wait to get there ! Are all the animals behaving? Can we roast a pig? Iam bringing WD40 for the ROBO Maids !

We only have one ROBO MAID. ROBO MAID is a robotic human programed to multi-task at the B&B. ROBO MAID's room is equiped with a robotic spa, electronic hair stylist and make-up monitor. ROBO MAID sleeps in a recharging hammick.

Are you trying to sneak your pet pig in the B&B without paying the pet deposit? There is no pet deposit if the pig stays in the little zoo here at the B&B and Plenty of pig food.

I'm enrolling you in the baking contest.

Can I play guitar and sing too? I'm pretty good!
Hugs,
Pook
Pook said:
I really did get a standing ovation in three nightclubs in Asheville, NC.
Hugs Pook

We actually need a DJ for the Pine Tree Maze Festival. What sort of music do you play? Can you write a song for the festival?

Is Asheville anywhere near Releigh NC? I've heard about some rough roadhouses in NC.

**DING dong** HEY! We have a delivery in the loading bay. Did someone order anything?? I already recieved the new golf cart for the wildlife trail around the lake a WEEK ago, and our food supplies are fully stocked. :huh:
Im going to take a WELL NEEDED dip in the jacuzzi, and Im in my bathing suit. Can someone get the docking door?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
**DING dong** HEY! We have a delivery in the loading bay. Did someone order anything?? I already recieved the new golf cart for the wildlife trail around the lake a WEEK ago, and our food supplies are fully stocked. :huh:
Im going to take a WELL NEEDED dip in the jacuzzi, and Im in my bathing suit. Can someone get the docking door?

They are here to deliver a Steinway grand piano to room 506 (POOK). She wants to play guitar and sing in the nightclub.

Enjoy the jacuzzi. I'm heading up to the Cave Room. Goodnight.

Thanks for that great song Pook. Can you write one about us blowing in the wind in the Pine Tree Maze?

I have to go install a tequilla bar in San Francisco at the Sunset LeGrande Gardens.

Would you mind keeping an eye on things around here?

I know that goboenomo is trying to trick Sushi into letting him direct a reality show at the B&B. Just say "no." He'll probably bug you about it all day.

Please send Barb a confirmation on her reservation for Friday night. I don't know how long she is planning to stay. Find out what type of room she wants. Someone signed her up for the Whiskey Flats Suite.

Middie was in here last night. I think her wolf needs to be fed.

Sushi is expecting a package from a cajun named Stumps who is sending him an original sushi sauce. Just put it in his private storeage room next to the wine cellar and leave him a note.

See you later.

Just got my confirmation, didn't have a pig but bought one to bring ! Not sure how long I will be staying, depends if "Pinky the pig" is happy. He has only been around other pigs at County Fairs. He loves being in the pig races !!!! Later !! :pig:

Back
Top Bottom