Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are no animals at the B&B that are mean. In fact they are all great friends. It is okay to let Peaches & Joe take the B&B tour with Grace.
The door to Sushi's office is open and the light is on. Have you seen him? I wonder what kind of pet(s) he has.
Wonder what sort of pet that we can order for Robo Maid. Her service policy needs to be updated. Might as well order her a Neobo.

Pook said:
HAH! We belong to the DuctTapeUnlimited Club. It's for our own protection, really. I have the corn snake, Grace, who has made big friends with my cats but she misses you. I'm in 506, come pick her up, Crewsk.
Stirblue, I need a martini. The cats have un-fluffed the mattress again. Got any olive juice?
Mr Boofuss, I'm working on the duct tape problem!
I am off to bed!
Good night all! Hope my cats behave tonight!
Hugs,
Pook

Bean There, Donut That !!! :-p

Everything is finally quite at the B&B. Uncle Stiffy left me an envelope under my door. He really is discreet. Let's see what is in it. He is assigned to the Duck Tape Case.

DUCK TAPE: OPERATION WATCH DOG LIST

http://www.ducttapeguys.com/
680.jpg

573.jpg

466.jpg

465.jpg

449.jpg

Citizen Alert: Do not approach these duck tape fugitives
Contact your local duck tape forces with any information
They are considered armed and dangerous

I have mailed this to my file; things at the B&B tend to get looked at. I sure do not want to frighten the guest.

Annual B&B Mamasake Sushi Roll & Wasabi Eating Contest

Deadly Sushi will be handling this event. See him for contest entry forms.

Just got up, checked on :pig: Peaches and Joe - did they wake someone up with there snorting ? Their snouts are taped with DUCK tape!!!!! Sorry if they bothered you all.

Good morning! Okay! Putting the duck tape away! What's for breakfast?

StirBlue - Can you give me the link so I can look around the B&B? I need a room, too! This sleeping in the lobby is for the birds!

A snake? I guess we can deal with it as long as it's friendly!

Be back later! Gotta go get some things done this morning.

MrBoofuss said:
Good morning! Okay! Putting the duck tape away! What's for breakfast?

StirBlue - Can you give me the link so I can look around the B&B? I need a room, too! This sleeping in the lobby is for the birds!

A snake? I guess we can deal with it as long as it's friendly!

Be back later! Gotta go get some things done this morning.

I don't know where the original link is but there is one on post #9156 .

Sushi should be along pretty soon. He assigns rooms. I just came here to install a tequilla bar.

You are so welcome Crewsk. By the way here is a picture of you with your new short hairstyle. I think that is a roll of duck tape in your hand!

571.jpg

Seems that you have been to New Orleans.

helllllloooooooooooooo!!! ANybody RoUnD :wacko:. I'm bAckk and i'M ooook.
Lassst i remembr is coking with some sillly apron on and went for a drink or 2 or was it 5:angel: ........can i have my rooom back i doon't feel sooo goood:sick:
Has any one see my PINK ELEPHANT he's a great pal,been following me everywhere i go...he answers to snuffels

Well, the room is a little breezy,more so than i remember,:) but i'll fix it up ,and make nice and cozy.

As for Snuffels i will get him down to the mini zoo.....sorry for the uhmm droppings(well get that dealt with later)

But i have a question who does this guy belong to?

Back
Top Bottom