Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just keep an eye on him while I check our records.
Here is some food. Better give him plenty.

index_r2_2.jpg

For all of you who have not taken the B&B Tour, here it is: (note the garden location)
AS RECORDED BY DEADLY SUSHI/FOUNDER OF B&B

Why are you lost? :ermm: Its a virtual B&B. It as 12 stories of rooms. The top 2 are 'themed rooms'. (think Disney)
There is a HUGE kitchen with one side for baking and the other for cooking. Attached is The Lounge with a stage and a huge nightclub! :cool:
In the back of the B&B is a garden in the summer and a big lake. THere is also the pine tree maze. Dont ask. :ermm:
We have a dinning room with massage chairs and 20 tables. VERY upscale! A Cafe in front of the kitchen where people can sit at the long "breakfast bar" and sip some 'joe'.
In the front is The Grotto. Its a place that is outdoors and has fountains and small ponds in the warmer months. When you pass from the parking lot... thru the Grotto, you enter the Foyer. Its made of glass panels and has a HUGE palm tree in the middle. The Cafe is conected to it and shares its space.

Simple yes?? :LOL:

wow! Thanks for the tour stirblue. Didn't realize how big this place was.Mind you I've spent most of my time here in ......the lounge:angel:
Hope you don't mind but i went ahead and paid for the renos on my room.Did i mention i'm loaded:LOL: oh well..I am hehehehe. Here take a look and tell me what you think,is it up to the B & B standards?

Huggies seems to take keys from our desk and hold parties! :ermm:
We have lost more than $200 in liquer from the last week and a half. :mad:

AND someone has taken a tray of salmon. :neutral: :ermm:
Pook and StirBlue whats going ON?!?!?!?

Sorry that took so long americanwit, here's your order.

Sushi, how do they like their pineapple? I've got smoothies, pineapple upside down cake, ice cream, on a ham, pineapple cass., & some just sliced into spears with a yoogurt dipping sauce.

and how about these chocolate dipped pineapple pieces? I used dark chocolate...
oh and there is a tray in the hallway by pooks room..and an odd smell of fish

i'm just going to go over to the front desk and see if any one needs help:rolleyes: (jingle of keys from pocket):blush:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom