Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, I guess the egg is covering some of the greay, and I should be flatterd, but I present you my I.D....in the 70's

But I like you gave me the glass first!:LOL:and then carded me, lemme buy you a shot!

*shrug* Well its just me and a empty walnut and oak bar. :neutral:
I shouldnt be so sad..... I have Grey Goose, tonic and lime!! :w00t2:
*pouring drink* ....... *sip*. YUMMY! *gulp*

Thought I'd stop in to say hi, There is DS asleep on the bar, empty Grey Goose, limes all over the place. Music still playing and boy does he snore -!!!

Where are the Doritos? :glare:

Where have you been??? We stopped eating Doritos in 1999! I thought we put the last bag in a time capsule with a velvet sweatsuit.

Didn't you hear??? Doritos make the same sound as velcro!

That oak & walnut bar has to go. It is desperate times when your life has gone to Pinocchio and the bar is getting more attention than Mickey Rourke and Paula abdul.

I'm calling all DC Designers and Deadly Sushi is going to be given a virtual make-over. ANY LAST WORDS??? :alien:

StirBlue said:
Where have you been??? We stopped eating Doritos in 1999! I thought we put the last bag in a time capsule with a velvet sweatsuit.

I happen to have a 2 piece red velvet swimsuit that was my mom's in the late 60's early 70's!!:LOL:

I made some blueberry muffins with a cream cheese filling if anyone would care for some with their coffee this morning.

Good Morning, I'll take one of your muffins Crewsk, they sound yummy ! Going to go sit by the fire, anyone get a paper today? Why is there a path of confetti all thru the pine maze? Did I miss a good party? Next time !

Thanks for the paper, Crewsk - Ya I was alone too, with my beer and a bag of Doritos I found. Watched an old movie flick and out like a light - heard nothing !!:sorcerer:

Here is your morning Martini Pook, better later than never. This place is like a ghost town, where is everyone? Getting a little dusty too, where's Robo ? Just going to sit for awhile, with paper and fresh coffee I just made. Any one that comes in Yell !

Barb L. said:
fresh coffee I just made. Any one that comes in Yell !

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Anyone there? Coffee sounds good, or better yet, a frozen cappuccino. It's hot down here in TX today ...

Hers's you frozen Cappuccino Mraa, how ya been ? Pook is suspose to be dancing tonight with her cats, should be interesting and fun !

Can I bring the kids to watch? They love animals (or as Annie calls 'em ~ 'manimals').

Back
Top Bottom