Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awake.gif
bedtime.gif

:rolleyes: I have an afadavit here, Bucky, stating that we really DID entertain Elvis here at Sushi's Bar and Cafe; we even fed him a cruller and coffee, right Rainee?

So, Bucky, sign the paper confirming that Elvis is alive and well and dines at Sushi's and WE SERVED HIM??? Please???

Rainee and I want our pictures in the paper and a book deal. :chef: Maybe our faces and stylish bodies on the cover of People...:shifty:

(Rainee...are you cut and ripped and tanned?? Good...me neither...)

Hi, Sushi...
Well, we fended off Bang's "family" for now. :boxing: I think from now on, I'd stick to the Lumberjack Special* for Bang...Nothing with any food value! Whew...

*a glass of water and a toothpick

WOW!! I can't believe how much I missed!!:shock: Can I get the largest cup of coffee you've got please? I've got some French toast going if anyone wants some!

I just have time for a coffee to go. I am going to miss you all today! OH...did some baking yesterday. *driving Sushis forklift to the back* I made some danishes, croissants and several loaves of bread. Enjoy!

Thanks, Rainee, Crewsk and Alix...I'm out the door early running errands and going to the office. (Is everbody aware that Rainee has some awesome chow chow that her team developed? It's extremely yummy and we have it if you want to take a look. We're trying to make Rainee famous! http://www.thewhitewhale.com/ebschowchow.htm )

Yummy French Toast, Crewsk! Gotta go...Ciao...

Last edited:
*rubbing sleepies out of eyes* WOW! :shock: French Toast.... danishes, croissants and several loaves of bread!!!!! PLUS the morning paper!!! :mrgreen: Thanks Raniee!!!

*getting BIG plate* *stuffing face* *drinking coffee* Great start to a week!!! :punk:

Back
Top Bottom