Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Morning everyone! Can I get a cup of coffee, please?

Hi Sushi! I spent the night tending the still - we've plenty of the good stuff now! Maybe enough to keep Bang Bang from hurting you!

Heres your cup of coffee!! I put the 6 differnt types of sugar and a little pitcher of cream on the tray with it too.

And thanks for keeping a lookout! Where IS Bang?
1.gif

Stuff bell peppers anyone? I have Red and Green Stuff peppers right now. Rice and Hambuger or Rice and Ground Turkey for you lean eaters. Also fresh Rubarb Pie. Here is your Grilled Veggies crewsk. I hope eveything is better for you. OK I have to Run My Baked Alasken is falling. Please somebody remind me to get a cup of Joe at some point. Have A Nice Day :chef: . Don't be :pig: headed today. Remember "You have all your life to pay to much, Today is the day to pay to little". :rolleyes:

Thanks Maidrite! I'm finally starting to wake up but I'm fighting off a headache.:( Oh well, I'll be better in a little while. I'm getting ready to make a chocolate pound cake!!:chef:

We installed an automatic dishwasher last Tuesday. Its in the back next to the laundry area. Becareful NOT to get sucked in though! :ermm: That water is HOT! Though it does leave you squeeky clean.
27.gif
Im STILL trying to get the water out of my ears..... cleans the colon out too. :blink:

DH has to go in for a chest X-Ray to make sure his lungs are doing ok and I am going in for a lower back X-Ray today. DH asked for stuffed Bell Peppers this morning..sooooodo we have take out yet?? Right now fixing them is a Pain In The B*** :ohmy: or I should say back.:excl:

*putting in stuffed bell peppers in container to go*

I put in just our yellow and red bell peppers Dove. :chef: PLUS I put in My tarragon wine tomato sauce made with a bit of wheat grass for sweetness and a little bit of heavy beef stock!! ENJOY!
And I pray you feel better my good friends!

Back
Top Bottom