Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh my head!! Hey, did I miss lunch??

BTW - we're short one keg of Pale Ale now...

John

Thanks for the doggie bag...I'm off to teach. The customer service is really good, here. I think I'll be back for dinner. (I hope you're not expecting a big tip.)

Just running out to do a quick errand then I will be back to help with the lunch crowd crewsk.

By thier! Hope you get that paint off OK.

Oh no Alix! I've gotta go too! Think it will be OK just to leave the place open & let everyone take care of themselves? I'd put ronjohn in charge but he's asleep under the bar!:shock:

Thanks for the concern, Alix. I didn't expect to spend my lunchtime soaking my behind in turpentine, especially after an ibs (irritable bowel syndrome) attack. That definitely will come out of the tip.By the way, where's Sushi? And what's this about a phone interview? He can't pull out now -- His restaurant's already going to be featured in the paper! (I moonlight as a restaurant reviewer.) :cool:

Hey! Sush left without filling my lunch order from 11:45! I'm still sitting here waiting for my hot dog and mac and cheese! :cry:

Can I come in the kitchen and make it myself? I'll help do dishes from the lunch rush.

PA - how you want that dog cooked? Grilled, boiled, on the griddle?

Now, where did Sushi leave that cheese?????

John

I'm back! I had to run out and stock up the fridge!

PA, got your mac and cheese, glad to see you got the hot dog.

Thier, um...how about a FREE slice of fresh rhubarb pie to go? And can we talk about that review? *Slipping thier a 20*

Now, did anyone else get missed? Sushi is attending a sick relative and could use virtual hugs from all. (See Cousin thread)

HEY BENDER! Get out from behind the bar and crack open another keg, we got people to serve.

Thank You Alix and do you have the link so I can vote for the club ? I should have book marked it !

Back
Top Bottom