Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*jump starting margarita makers* *putting chips in oven* *making pico de gallo*
pico2.jpg

Anyone care to join me???? *going into beer garden and into jacuzzi*

thier1754 said:
Well, I tried. As they say in gangster land, "He ain't talkin'." Maybe if I found him a "good lookin' broad"... <<running out the door in search of one...>>

How about this one?
ida.jpg

YES:-p

Hey Deadly Sushi this jacuzzi has way to much bleach in it, Its going to peel the paint off the walls, along with other things :mad:. Maybe we can do the dishes in the jacuzzi with all that bleach :rolleyes:. Bangbangs lawsuit for food poisioning will be down the drain :rolleyes: . Crewsk I am sorry to here you have a headache. Is your Aunt ok? I hope so Barbara and I have been praying for you both. Ok I have to run its Barbara and my Wedding Annv. Today. 2 Short Years does this mean I have to :chef: . Have things to do! Have a Nice Day.

Last edited:
Thank you Wasabi and Deadly Sushi and now till we meet again adios amigos. I am cooking at the (Local Mexican) Restaurant tonight :chef: :ROFLMAO: We are going to eat like :pig:s. Take Care

CONGRATULATIONS! Anniversaries are important. Have fun tonight.

Sushi, you need CPR??? Talk to me buddy!! Nurse bring a margarita and a burger STAT! *pumping water out of Sushi's lungs*

By the way DS you need to cut down on the Bleach by the time I got out I had no trunks left. :alien: :nuke: :chicken: !
Hey Bangbang you have this symbol in extra smilies :bangin:

Thank You Alix, Ya know when you are the Man everything just comes together! Barbara is lording over me :( Laughing her head off).

Maidrite...you da man alright! We saw that when you got out of that jacuzzi. :blink:

Sushi...SUSHI!! Speak to me man! *administering CPR and AR* Phew! Next time no onions on that burger Sush!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom