Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good to know there are "stealth" woodsheds around. That might come in handy when the guys show out again...and, you know, they will.

Two of those guys in the hot tub?!:wacko: That's a scary mental picture. They'll need a shoehorn to get in and out. Oh well, they're probably tired from traveling.

Guess their luggage should go in their room like everyone else's does. Er...how MUCH luggage do they have that causes you to ask that question? They don't wear much, after all. Makes me wonder what would be in all those suitcases. Just my suspicious mind working overtime.

Gosh, no, I don't speak Japanese. Don't know if anybody else does either. Sorry, can't help you there.

Last edited:
I guess I'll put their luggage in one of the Disney theme rooms on the 12th floor. They were nice guys. Did I mention that they had dates? Those girls didn't speak English either.

Somebody ordered a satellite dish on the 8th floor. They want to mount it on the grotto out front. Are the fountains running yet?

There are two empty bottles of champagne in the lounge and someone left all the elegant message chairs on. Is there a master switch to shut them off?

Has anyone seen Robo Maid? We just got a new towel order and she's not here to check it in.

Too much, I'm going to the Cave Room. Good Night All.

No mounting dishes on the grotto ! That's NOT what it was made for !
I'll go take care of the lounge. Towel order has been taken care of.
Breakfast is ready. I have waffles and bacon in the warming drawer.
Strawberries are in fridge.
Coffee's hot and ready.

Middie, your breakfast was great ! Had to take a nap - but couldn't sleep. Seems our new guest we're practicing their wrestling above me ! lol

Oh yeah. That was the boys from the WWE. They needed a break from the road and the only room available was the room above yours. They DID
however appologize for all the noise. Gave us FREE tickets to next years
Wrestlmania !

Got a huge spread of bbq going. As far as entertainment aren't I enough ????lol. Nah maybe I'll pay their way into a men's club or something.

*ring! Ring! ring!* Hey folks! :) Middie, I haer you have BBQ. Pleae send to my address frozen please. We are on a..... ahhhhhh..... project and need some good food. Plus, we are sending a package your way. ;)

Last edited:
*RING! RING ! RING!* Middie we need more sauce. I hope all is well at the B&B. And since its Spring, make sure you uncover the golf carts. Wash em and recharge each battery. The local builing inspector should be out checking the trail for safty. :) *BEEP!*

*Going to send more sauce to Sush and his crew"
Golf carts have been done. Starting to clean up
the trails. Man, Tawney's sure can make a mess Sush.

Remember When ---

Welcome everyone to our Virtual Cafe!
89.gif

I figure that folks in here are hungry and need food and drink! ;) Our menu is HUGE so just ask and I will attempt to whip it up for you. From food from a county fair to sushi and everything in between. I just installed a new esspresso maker and a margarita machine too.
The bank just gave me the keys.
26.gif

So what will ya have?!

Oh yeah.... please feel free to 'run' the place when Im not here!! After all this is OUR cafe..... not 'my' cafe. ;)

Enjoy! Im taking orders!

Going through some older threads - this caught my eye - had so much fun here !!! Remember Pook -"your cats were always in trouble- lol

Back
Top Bottom