Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oops...I left for a bit. Doing a bunch of boring coding on the website. Yawn... Hey, the pudding's gone! I love it when my food gets eaten. Was it yummy?

hurricane.gif

mudbug said:
I'll have some purple.

Mudbug! Good to see you back! Purple? Um....how about a blueberry danish? Thats as purple as I get.

Crewsk, how about a little shot of coffee to warm up that Kahlua? *THUD, glass hits the table* Here you go.

Hi, Alix. I've got a small window of time today to play, so here I am at my favorite playground.

blueberry danish sounds great. think I'll scoop me a generous scoop of blueberry ice cream to go on top of that.

Why I am "The Man Today" By Me. I always buy my lovely wife :flowers: , I was Maidrite :rolleyes: , I am always in Charge when Barbara is not at home :king: and I am not a :smartass: just ask Barbara. But mOstly I am "The Man" Because I have a Wonderful and Beautiful "My Lady" :wub:.
May I Please Have a Large Cup of Coffee ?

The pound cake and whipped cream sat just perfectly....is there any Kahlua er I mean coffee left? With Kaluha and covered in whipped cream would suit me just fine! Then I'm off for a walk with Gidgett to hopefully moderate my non-virtual behind!

I coulda used some of that kahlua in my cocoa!
We just got back from the doc's office - my son didn't have food poisoning afterall - noooooooooooo.....it's a very bad stomach virus.:sick: Poor thing is sleeping again.

Meanwhile, Buckytom, I thought of you - (as my birdcage is next to the computer) my "special" bird has finally given up on having the hots for the other male, and has now dumped out all the food they had left, in order to play with the dish. He is certifiable, I tell ya. Anyone know how to make parakeet pie?:chef:

Back
Top Bottom