Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*wrapping Alix up in a nice warm blankey from the warming drawer and bundling her into a massage chair* Could someone take over for me? I have to go to work...

There, there, Alix. You'll stop shivering in a few minutes. Is that blue lip gloss, or...????

Last edited:
Thanks thier, feeling better now. Ahhhhh! I'll just warm up a bit and head on into the kitchen to do a little prep work for dinner. Special tonight...ROAST GOOSE!

Oh and thier? It was blueberry danish not lip gloss.

Ah! Blueberry danish...MMMMM....May I grab one on my way out? And I'll be back in for a little goose after work. Wait a minute. That didn't come out right.

Bangbang said:
Bang sneaks into cooler and runs away with 50 beef tenderloins.

STOP BANG! That meat's from the same delivery guy who brought us that burger meat you got sick on!!!

(unless, of course, you are delivering it to the cafe down the street.......)

Alix, you may need to soak your feet - here's a foot spa. Just make sure Bang doesn't think it's soup in there.

Whew~just finished BBQing - wish Rainee was here to help me! Buffalo burgers all around! Who wants one?
RonJohn - it'll go fabulously with your drinks.....
RonJohn? <notices he's laying on the floor, face down>

Okay, now who's going to do the drywall?

Ronjohn?

*walking in Cafe..... looking at Emu with saddle hopping thru Cafe* :shock: *looking at D of A guys asleep in massage chairs* :ohmy: Whats the heck is going on here?! *looking at Bender unit drinking martini* Hi Ronjohn. Hi Alix, Thier and Crewsk! Hi Bucky..... whats with the straw western hat?

I need at espresso or two. :)

Hi Jkath!!!!!! :) Bang stole our meat??!!!! Thats it!
42.gif
I have handcuffs too!
51.gif
Im calling a friend of mine..... he owes me a favor!
53.gif

"krrrrschhhhhhh, 1 adam 12, 1 adam 12, respond to the virtual cafe, theft of stolen canadian beef in progress. geese are armed and dangerous"...

krrrrschhhhhhh, copy Buckytom. Responding to cafe theft. We have 2 cars on the way. Krrrrrschhhhhhhh do you want us to send in "GOOSEMAN"? Krrrrrrrscccccchhhhhhhh. He is the authority on the disarmament of Canadian Geese and beef-nappers. Krrrrrrsccchhhhhhhhhhh

middie said:
okay... i need something to help me cough up the rest of my lung. any suggestions?

A sauna will work. Or take an old saucepan and fill half full of water and add a tablespoon or two of vicks vapor rub and stand over and lightly inhale the fumes, not too deeply at first. Some people when congested will cough a lot, too heavy fumes. This always worked for me. When I was a kid, my mother would rub my chest with vicks. To this day I love the smell of that stuff.

Hey I found this Great Deal on Chicken Hind Quarters and Deer Steaks, Anyone want some ?:) By the way What is Bang Bang doing down at That other store down the Block ?:huh:

Norg, your post brought back childhood memories. Vicks was a cure- all in my family. Did you know that if you have a cold sore, a dab of vicks will heal it fast? JFYI.

buckytom said:
they are pretty good, so are the tenderloins (don't ask me what part of an emu a tenderloin comes from. they don't have the same back muscles as a 4 legged beast).

they reminded me a lot of turkey burgers, kinda gooey.

WHAT, YOU ARE EATING AN EMU - IT IS AN ALMOST EXTINCT FLIGHTLESS BIRD :wacko:

thier1754 said:
Gosh...Now someone's going to have to arrest Alix for smuggling Canadian beef and Bang for stealing it! Exhausting.

The cops are at the door...What shall I tell 'em?:ermm:

INVITE THEM TO JOIN US FOR DINNER...SLIP THEM A MICKY AND THREATEN TO DO A CITIZENS ARREST FOR DUI ON DUTY....:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom