Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HA!!!!!! Little did you know that we installed shatter proof windows since the LAST time you tried this! Plus we are giving the video tape of your actions to the police.... again. This time they arent letting you OUT! *calling lawyer*

Wasabi were YOU the easter bunny? :shock: Nice tail!!!! :LOL:

*eatting leftovers*

So.... how was everyones Easter??!!
I just got back from my celebration. I went over to my dads and then over to my aunts WITH my dad. We didnt have anything unique to eat. Just the usual...... Ham.... roast beef..... mashed potaoes.... vegies. It was good though! :mrgreen:

Hey, anyone play the piano? Im thinking out making the 1st dinning room into a lounge. What do ya think?

Ok Bangbang,and Deadly Sushi You two gentlemen need to resolve your differences. I am sick of you two brothers fighting all the time. I am calling your mothers.:mad:

Wasabi were YOU the easter bunny? :shock: Nice tail!!!! :LOL:

Thank you veddy much.:kiss:
I just saw Bang running around the corner with a rock in his hand and a lump on his head.:ohmy:

Here comes wasabi cotton tail, hopping down the bunny trail...........going to the wood shed now.

I'm guessing you need the heavy-duty French press kind again, Alix?

Coming right up with an extra gooy cinnamon bun (how about the one from the center of the pan--that's what we always fight over in my family!) with cream cheese icing.

Mmmm...maybe I'll dish one up for me, too!

*Holding up mirror to reflect Bang's laser* Y'know, we need to channel his energy in more positive ways. BANG! Why don't you head out to the new wing and start building the lounge? You can be the foreman! CREWSK! Bang is acting up again!

Coming right up with an extra gooy cinnamon bun

Can I have one too???!!!! I LOVE those suckers!
28.gif

Alix while I installed many other improvements I also installed Deflector Shields just push the little orange button with lights around it. :cool: This will protect the cafe from anything. :-p

Back
Top Bottom