Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, Sush - here's some ideas for you:
1. give Bang one of those anklets a la Martha Stewart so we can see his every move - kinda like a Bang-Lo-Jack.
2. Front room: How about a pool hall?
3. When can we put in the indoor ice rink?
4. Can we just put a petting zoo in the back, next to the pine tree maze for the emu, canadian geese, fluffy the cat and the "roach farm"?

(Pouring up tiny glasses of rose liquer for all those interested - ps. I posted the recipe in beverages)

Good to hear your Easters were nice, guys-
I'm off to the gym for training

Alix said:
*Holding up mirror to reflect Bang's laser* Y'know, we need to channel his energy in more positive ways. BANG! Why don't you head out to the new wing and start building the lounge? You can be the foreman! CREWSK! Bang is acting up again!

What do ya want me to do? When he gets like this I can't even control him anymore!:ermm:

I'll have a glass of that rose liquer jkath. It sounds wonderful!!

crewsk said:
What do ya want me to do? When he gets like this I can't even control him anymore!:ermm:

I'll have a glass of that rose liquer jkath. It sounds wonderful!!

Yes you can....you know how.:mrgreen:

Alix said:
*Holding up mirror to reflect Bang's laser* Y'know, we need to channel his energy in more positive ways. BANG! Why don't you head out to the new wing and start building the lounge? You can be the foreman! CREWSK! Bang is acting up again!

Hey this is way more fun than buliding a lounge....but I will think about it. I was thinking mor like bulding another Big House Diner acroos the street from the Cafe. Darn....stop doing that with the mirror. Ughhhhhhh:excl:

1. give Bang one of those anklets a la Martha Stewart so we can see his every move - kinda like a Bang-Lo-Jack.
2. Front room: How about a pool hall?
3. When can we put in the indoor ice rink?
4. Can we just put a petting zoo in the back, next to the pine tree maze for the emu, canadian geese, fluffy the cat and the "roach farm"?

1, Great idea! I'll call the lawyer and see what she thinks.
2. No.... Front area is the atrium and the Cafe area
3. Not enough room sorry. :blink:
4. OK!!!! :) Sounds like fun! It will be right next to the beer garden and the maze! Who wants to call the contractor and get things going?

Sushi, can we get Bang to organize that #4 thingy? I think he would DEFINITELY be up to intimidating all the contractors into finishing on time.

Bang, you stop with that laser first and I will put down the mirror. I have some fresh chocolate pudding cookies in the kitchen. Cookies Bang?

Sushi, you've been holding on to non-grounded wires again, haven't you? I meant, put the pool hall in the now ghost-town-ish dining room #1.

no ice rink, huh? hmmmmmmm.

can we put in some gym equipment somewhere so I don't have to keep driving to the gym?

*think we can charge extra at the petting zoo for the only blue emu in captivity?

hey wait! that sounds familiar...blue emu...where have I heard that - oh yeah!
http://www.blue-emu.com/images/home_01.gif

Would someone be willing to make a big thermos of hot chocolate for me to take home to my hubby (I'll return the thermos tomorrow)? He just called to tell me that he got home early and found that with the heavy downpour we've been having all day our one window well was filled with water and was starting to put so much pressure on the basement window that it looked like it was going to blow out (and yes, we have a cover on our window well! :ohmy: ). He's spent the last couple of hours outside first bailing the water out of the well while it filled back up just as fast, and then running around trying to connect black tubing to extend the gutters to try to help the problem.

He sounded cold, wet, and really, really grouchy. On second thought, better add a big shot of something to that cocoa to calm him down--I have to spend the evening with him!

Here's an enormous thermos of Cocoa, with Buttershots added. Just the right thing to keep him toasty and happy. Also, I've knitted him some super warm soft socks too.
2.gif

(deep voice coming from the back door)
"Hey, Mack, whey-ya do ya want dees pool tables?"

(jkath scurries over, signs the form and dismisses him out the door)

HEY SUSHI! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHI! DELIVERY!!!
43.gif

PA Baker said:
Boy, you work fast, jkath! Thanks! :)
No problem, PA -
I just hope the rain subsides for you - matter of fact, feel free to send it my way. It began this morning and was gone in a couple of hours.

HEY SUSHI! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHI! DELIVERY!!!
43.gif

Woooo Hooooo!!!!!! :D Ok put them in the 1st dinning room! *ordering grand piano* *calling up electrician for new lighting*

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!! I love them!!!! *putting on bib* I hope you made a lot! :-p

1.gif
Actually, I made a ton, as they're one of my very favorite foods.

(sliding down platter full of artichokes down to sushi...... sliding down bowl of melted butter.............
sliding down plate full of HAAS avocados, peeled & sliced perfectly with a subtle sprinkling of salt on them..........)

Tossing a loaf of freshly baked french bread....

here ya go - anything else?

*Wasabi raising her hand and waving* Me,me! I'll have what sush is having, yummmmm.

Back
Top Bottom