Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mmmm...Aaaaahhhh. Thank you so much. I could stay in this chair all night. And someone knows just how to make creme brulee. Merci! You're a peach. :) :sleep: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

lindatooo said:
Here you go, their, I just made a huge and I mean HUGE batch of in the kitchen's Braised Short Ribs along with buttered noodles and they are way too good to keep all to myself!

Comfort food coming up!

*Thier opens one eye and smiles at Linda...* Wow! Thanks! There's always room for a little more! Schlurp, munch, smack, gnaw gnaw gulp....Aahhhh...Terrific! Many thanks...'Night....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz:sleep:

*sneaking into Cafe* :shifty: *calling contractor to make 3 small bedrooms with full baths above 2nd dining room and build elevator to get up there*

teeee... hee hee........ (hopes everyone likes it)
*sneaking out of Cafe* :shifty:

jkath said:
Bangbang!
Ewwwww!
(musta run out of the industrial sized bottle of Beano I gave him for Christmas)

Low cut blouses? nooooooo. Don't want any accidents near the fryer- remember Crewsk's problem!

I'll never live that down will I?:blink: :ROFLMAO:

I've got a batch of chocolate chip butterfinger cookies in the oven that will be done in a couple of minutes if anyone wants some.

Can I have some to go? I may need to poke some through the bars of my girls cages. They are EXTRA crabby this morning. Think 9 and 10 is too young to give them coffee? It takes away my morning crabbies.

Sure thing Alix, here's a dozen cookies hot & fresh to-go! I was drinking coffee when I was about 3 or 4. My grandma believd if it was good enough for her it was good enough for me.:rolleyes:

LOL Alix! I love the image of poking food through the bars of the kids' cages! I used to leave an "offering" of bread and butter and a glass of juice by my third son's bed at night so he could eat immediately as soon as he woke up, before I had to deal with him! Don't think I'd start coffee quite yet, tho.

Alix you need to give the girls Mountain Dew it has more than coffee, but my mother let me have coffee once in a while so you might just put a little sugar and cream in it :) besides look at how I turned out. :sick: FOrget that last part :rolleyes:. Just can't wait to get into that cabin is all :cool:. BANGBANG how ya doing You need to be nice see I am trying :)

Maidrite said:
:cool:. BANGBANG how ya doing You need to be nice see I am trying :)

I am workin on it. Iam gettin all my workers green cards so they can stay and apply for US citizenship. They will be back to work on the lounge within 24 hours. In the meantime I was wondering if someone would make me some Peking Duck for when I get back.

ummm, how about peking (canadian) goose? we have way too many of them around. i could only get a few into alix's trunk the other day. it was full of american cigarettes and booze. the geese keep pooping in the pool and jacuzzis. can you bring your pit to clear them out bang?

I think one of the snakes would do a better job. Bang, did you get those guys OUT of the freezer? I don't want to find anything scary when I start dinner prep!

Bucky, hush about the stuff in my trunk!

who keep shouthing "la migra, la migra"... i know it's funny to watch everyone scarmble back into the freezer, but we have to get some work done around here.

i wasn't about to say anything about the shovel, ropes, canvas, and lye alix....:shock:

Geez Bucky! How am I supposed to um...get rid of PROBLEMS with you shooting off your yap??? Heh heh heh. Maybe YOU'RE the problem hmmmm??? *Alix gives maniacal giggle and shuffles off into the pine forest dragging her bag of tools with her*

Sushi! why are you installing another elevator? You know, the one we were using for the fish-feeding-scuba-guy is still working! Oh well....guess we need a bellman now.

Wonder if the bouncer has any relatives that are smaller (as to fit inside the elevator).

hmmm.
seems quiet here....
almost......too quiet........

Bangbang!
(sees Bang tiptoeing through the kitchen with fresh plates of frosted cookies)

<<whispering>>I KNEW you had a heart the size of Texas! Are YOU the one who's been leaving all those nice snacks in the English Tea Garden outside?

I won't blow your cover, Bang - I'll let 'em think you're a rough & tough kinda guy.

Back
Top Bottom