Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bangbang said:
I was wondering if someone would make me some Peking Duck for when I get back.

Ooooh did someone say Duck! Great idea. This cafe needs some upgrading. No more ants, bathroom problems, etc. I'm calling in The Donald for a walk-through! Maybe he will buy it, clean it up, or get rid of it.

trump1ub.png

mish, i'm sorry to have to say this (combing hair over to one side and sucking in cheeks),

but YOU"RE FIRED!!!!

(only kidding, hehehe :) )

buckytom said:
mish, i'm sorry to have to say this (combing hair over to one side and sucking in cheeks),

but YOU"RE FIRED!!!!

(only kidding, hehehe :) )

I quit! Not gonna eat with bugs & bathroom problems.

jkath said:
<<whispering>>I KNEW you had a heart the size of Texas! Are YOU the one who's been leaving all those nice snacks in the English Tea Garden outside?

I won't blow your cover, Bang - I'll let 'em think you're a rough & tough kinda guy.

Jkath, Bang is just a big ol' teddy bear!

Brought my pit in to get rid of the geese. Can I get a ham bone for her? She loves them. My workers have their green cards now and will start work again tonight.

Man that is plain "Nasty" CREWSK at least the Dog has had shots. Bang I am not sure about him. Whats this with bathroom problems I fixed all of those a week ago. Along with the Fazer automatic bug killer. there are no bugs and the bathrooms have no plugups if you use the "Turbo Flush"! :cool: :stuart: :ninja: :clap: :clap:

Sushi! why are you installing another elevator? You know, the one we were using for the fish-feeding-scuba-guy is still working! Oh well....guess we need a bellman now.

We are removing some of the tanks and making dining room #1 into a fun lounge. :) We will have bands and a full sized bar too. Plus dramatic lighting comfy seats and tables with a dance floor.... pool tables and specialy coffee bar too! :mrgreen: All of this over looking the pine tree maze and connected to the jacuzzi. Bang is in charge of getting the job right! :)
It will be open from 1 hour before darkness till 8 hours later!

I'm heading off to deal with my munchkins some more. There is chili in the kitchen for dinner...and Beano on the counter for Bang. Have fun tonight all!

Good luck with those little monkeys, Alix! Remember: turn around and they're all grown up. Keep your sense of humor and your sanity will be preserved. Hugs.

I would like to have a Ramos Fizz please, and an omelette like Alix is having. A good strong cup of coffee to follow would be really nice. No cream please. Also a note for the lunch or dinner groopies today, I have just found the recipe for TGI Friday's Jack Daniels Grill Glaze, I can do chicken breasts or bonless pork chops.

Ooo! Recipe for the glaze, please! I'm just planning dinner, and that might just dress up my frozen chicken.

Last edited:
thier1754 said:

TGI Friday's Jack Daniels Grill Glaze

1 tsp onion powder
1 Tbs tabasco
2 Tbs red wine vinegar
1/4 cup JD Whiskey
2 Cups brown sugar (I question this amount)
1/4 cup water
2 beef bullion cubes
2 Tbs Worcestershire sauce.

Place all ingredients into a sauce pan and bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes. Let cool and brush on cooked meats as a glaze. If BBQ'ing on a grill, this will burn the recipe said, so it is to glaze with not COOK with. NOTE: I am going to try this tonight with less sugar, it sounds more like a brown sugar sauce than anything else. Not much liquids for 2 cups of brown sugar IMHO. Let me know how you do it,

EDIT: Went back to source and it definately said 2 cups, unless it was a typo on their part. I found the TGI FRidays dipping sauce, and it called for 1/2 cup packed brown sugar and more liquid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom