"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 07-25-2005, 12:14 AM   #6991
Master Chef

are you all right, jkath?how were the chocolates, sush?

got my new computer ordered! can't wait to get it! my Brother couldn't fix mine so i'm paying to rent his. needless to say, i want my new one asap.

i'll see you later, my friend is coming to pick me up to take me somewhere in a few minutes. he just came to get me and take me there yesterday. he's a cool guy.

Old 07-25-2005, 12:20 AM   #6992
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DEADLY SUSHI-
Smurfs. I see. Hey, Sierra, how much are these guys costing us anyways? They arent here just so you women oggle them are they?
Sushi, we will never tell how much they cost. If it for me and jkath to know and for you to not find out. Obviously, they are here to do some serious work protecting our forest.

Theodore Roosevelt
26th president of US (1858 - 1919)
SierraCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 01:25 AM   #6993
Contest Winner

Wink

Just have a minute to say hey everyone I trust everything is fine. I need a # 97 and a gallon of Ice Tea unsweet please !

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !
Old 07-25-2005, 04:37 AM   #6994
Head Chef

Send a message via AIM to thier1754
1:30 in the morning. Just got through reading all the posts here after returning from San Jose and a visit to grandchildren, son and daughter in law, brothers in law and wives. Yawn. Missed you all! Book me into a room tomorrow, would you? I'm ready for some peace and quiet. zzzzzz.....................

P.S. to Luvs...Y'all behave now! Don't go gettin' frisky with that new feller...
Old 07-25-2005, 05:13 AM   #6995
Master Chef

tee-hee, thier.
someone DID say they think he has a little crush on me. and he IS rather gorgeous......
Old 07-25-2005, 10:13 AM   #6996
Master Chef

good night! i have a doctor's appointment in a few hours. (lol, what else? i must spend half my days at the doctor's office )
gotta get a little sleep. the wrath of my now-angry Mom has fallen upon me: she says something very similar to: 'have you not SLEPT YET? HUH? you had better answer me RIGHT NOW!!!!! HAVE YOU NOT SLEPT? HUHHHHHHHHH????!!!!!!! this is it. if you miss this appointment, i just don't want to hear it, do you HEAR me?!..... i have HAD it! do you hear me?! i....have.... HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
um, she might be a little angry, huh?
Old 07-25-2005, 10:14 AM   #6997
Head Chef

luvs...you better not miss that appointment!

callie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:44 AM   #6998
Master Chef

Send a message via MSN to crewsk
Just thought I'd drop off some peach stuffed french toast. I'm off to do some laundry & wash dishes. I'll see y'all later!
Old 07-25-2005, 11:38 AM   #6999
Master Chef

That sounds wonderful, crewsk, thanks!

I'm going to make some chicken and broccoli stir fry for lunch today so I'll drop some of that off later. Like you, I'm running around doing laundry and 10 other things this morning!
Old 07-25-2005, 01:09 PM   #7000
Head Chef

Send a message via AIM to thier1754
Morning! I'm trying to rise and shine, but I haven't had my hrt prescription for four days now, and I feel crummy. Tomorrow I get it back. Whew. Funny how our bodies are so regulated by our hormone system... (Sorry to our male posters; I know this isn't your topic of high interest! )

It was 104 degrees in San Jose over the weekend. I'm very glad to be back in the Pacific Northwest.

I've left a plate of freshly baked coconut macaroons and a big pitcher of cranberry iced tea in the kitchen for all of you. Stay cool!