Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
We are removing some of the tanks and making dining room #1 into a fun lounge. :) We will have bands and a full sized bar too. Plus dramatic lighting comfy seats and tables with a dance floor.... pool tables and specialy coffee bar too! :mrgreen: All of this over looking the pine tree maze and connected to the jacuzzi. Bang is in charge of getting the job right! :)
It will be open from 1 hour before darkness till 8 hours later!

I am getting a permit to have Arm Westling and Poker Tournaments. This lounge should be ready in a week for business. Got the lighting done. Hey...looked into purchasing the rest of the buidling space. We would have room for a Micro Brewery.

Uh-oh. I went to sign up for the poker tournament but someone switched the sign-up sheets. Somehow I signed up for the arm wrestling tournament instead. Yikes! Maybe the permits won't go through after all.

:) Barbara

Barbara:

Hmm...Looks like you're gonna have to develop some arm strength -- fast! Here's two gallons of bread dough I haven't had time to knead. The Hobart's out of commmission, so could you do it yourself? Knead that dough girl!! Push!! Fold!! Turn!! Push!! Fold!! Turn!! Push!! Fold!! Turn!! Push!! Fold!! Turn!! Push!! Fold!! Turn!! Push!! Fold!! Turn!! Push!! Fold!! Turn!! Push!! Fold!! Turn!! ....I'll be back in a half hour to check on you...:chef:

I hope so girl, look who your first opponent is......

wsw6.jpg

Hey, Sush - can I run the coffee bar?
(sliding a double mocha, 2 shots of buttershots, extra whipped cream, 165 degrees down the bar)
Anyway, I like the uniform better - starched white button-down with a short black skirt, green skirt apron.

Also, I need you all to feel my pain - I went in to get my hair cut & colored like usual, and asked her for larger chunky highlights instead of the regular. Ummmm..yeah.... she didn't hear me say chunky, and instead lightened me waaaayyy too much - - good thing I'm going to Vegas soon - it'll blend in perfectly there - I feel like Jessica Simpson now.

Can someone make me a lemondrop martini with extra sugar on the rim?

looked into purchasing the rest of the buidling space

None of it is for sale. It is privately held. Andy owns it all. But we got the money from selling the Airbus airplane. It gave us the funds to open our GREAT Cafe!!!!! :mrgreen: Sorry Bang, but you will have to speak with him.

jkath: Sympathies regarding your hair woes. Doncha hate it when they don't listen? You're such a cutie, though, I think it would be hard to make you look bad...

Oooooooo jkath, I hear you on that one! I got my hair streaked a couple weeks before our wedding. When people look at our photos they all ask if thats really me :mad: I was NOT a happy camper!

Hey, are you still here doing the coffee bar thing? I'll have a large whatever is hot back there. No cream or sugar. I can help myself if you are busy.

Y'know, I normally love to spend time with my kids on Spring Break, but the weather has been so wacky we are having to spend WAY more time indoors than is usual and tempers are high! I am thankful that at least there is enough chocolate in the house to mellow us all out a bit :-p I will be around for a bit this morning, then this afternoon I am taking them off to the movies.

How did the chili go over for dinner last night? Looks like norge pitched in some chicken too. Mmmmmmm, leftovers for breakie!

Our neighbor has really short hair. She got an extension and it doesn't look anything at all like her. Saw her at the house with the groom, day of the wedding, and I was wondering what strange woman he was going inside with. Until I found out it was the bride.

Alix, here's a pot of strong, dark coffee for you and a chocolate cinnamon scone for good measure.

You know, I here Benedryl works wonders in helping kids get along! :brows:

Mmmmmmmmmmm chocolate cinnamon scone and coffee!!! It doesn't get much better than that! Thanks PA!

I have heard the same thing about Benadryl, Must get me some! If not for them FOR ME!

Alix said:
normally love to spend time with my kids on Spring Break, but the weather has been so wacky we are having to spend WAY more time indoors than is usual and tempers are high! I am thankful that at least there is enough chocolate in the house to mellow us all out a bit :-p

Hey Alix, this might help take the edge off & have some indoor fun at the same time:)

Chocolate Covered Cherry Jello Shots

1 cup creme de cacao
4 oz package cherry jello
1 cup hot water

Heat water to boiling point. Dissolve jello in the water, add creme de cacao and chill in plastic shot glasses. Serve when ready. Serve in:Shot Glass
----------
Chocolate Covered Martini

1 1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz Godiva® chocolate liqueur
1/2 oz vanilla schnapps

Chill cocktail glass. Mix Vodka, Godiva, and Vanilla Schnapps. Stir, do not shake. Place single cherry with stem in chilled cocktail glass. Strain over cherry. Serve in Cocktail Glass

Back
Top Bottom