Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Barb: I like your blue and white outfit with the red barbells...Kind of patriotic...​

weighlifter.jpg

Hey Barbara, what you gonna make with that dough when you are finished kneading it? Since it is Easter maybe we could braid them into paska loaves? (Its egg loaf dough right thier?)

Can I get some milk very quickly please? I did a stupid, stupid thing!!! I planted some cayenne pepper seeds today & even though I washed my hands, I just found out I didn't get all the oils off them! I was eating a pecan caramel cluster & my mouth started burning!! :ohmy: :furious:

Thank you both very very much!! Sure PA, I'll have some bread too. Can I get it to-go? I've gotta get started on a peanut butter pie. I'll make a few extras for the cafe too!

Peanut butter pie? Whoa. That sounds positively decadent! Do you drizzle chocolate on it too? Can you post the recipe please?

Sure thing Alix! This one is topped with chocolate pudding so it dosen't have chocolate drizzled on top. I have not used this recipe yet but I got it from a lady I go to church with & she makes them all the time.

Alix said:
Hey Barbara, what you gonna make with that dough when you are finished kneading it? Since it is Easter maybe we could braid them into paska loaves? (Its egg loaf dough right thier?)
As a matter of fact, it's very eggy. It's a brioche dough and it should braid just fine. I even sneaked some currants into it and a bit of home made candied citron.

Hey! My eye's finally getting better this afternoon. Did somebody pray? If so, merci! :angel: :kiss: :flowers:

Last edited:
I think that since it's so nice today, we'll light the grills behind the cafe and have a large cook out for dinner.

I'll bring some garlic and balsamic vinegar marinated chicken breasts and red potatoes to grill. What else should we have?

Barbara L said:
I was already tested this morning, since it was one of the rules of the arm wrestling tournament. Clean as a whistle! Nope, it was all that dough thier starting me kneading last night. That is my new training regiment. I knead dough for 15 minutes every hour. :mrgreen:

:) Barbara

I ordered this manual so you can train correctly. I would be thrilled to be your coach. I ordered a table.

Check it out.
http://www.eiyc.com/techmnl.htm

Last edited:
Big Fists purchased the remainder of the building....my workers are breaking down the walls to make sure there is room for the brewery. We also set aside a private excercise room for Barbara and anyone else that wants to train to arm wrestle. This place is going to be awsome. Got to go get some more workers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom