Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Poker Table will be here tomorrow. How do ya like it?

Attachments

• espresso_table.jpg
    espresso_table.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 223
Bang, I love the table and chairs! They are perfect!
BUT>>>>>>>>

How come when I asked for gym equipment so I wouldn't have to drive there each day, noooooooooooooooobody cared...all of a sudden Popeye...er..I mean Barbara shows up and it's "let's build her a room".........(*sigh*)

oh well...back to work (tying on green apron)
You like how I added rhinestones to my apron guys?

PA Baker said:
No problem! The salad now has field greens and baby spinach and crumbled goat cheese or ricotta salata (am I spelling that correctly?)--your choice! It goes so nicely with the soup and rolls!

Is it possible to have gorgonzola instead?

I think we need some democracy here at Sushi's Cafe...Like this: Bang moves that the place be turned into a brewery and arm wrestling training facility, someone seconds the motion, and he gets an "aye" from the majority to pass it into law. Bang, are you being a bit pushy?? *Thier taps her foot and furrows her brow at Bang, waiting for a reply...*

Last edited:
Kath...Its still Sushi's Cafe.....I thought he wanted me to make one wing the fun lounge. I know I can get a bit carried away but I just want it to be the best Cafe in North America. We will even have our own Beer. Just think. Sushi's Dark Ale. Ok.....can I have a crummy Miller Light. Ughhhhh:excl: Alright....you get your own personel Total Gym. At least I did not build a pool.:LOL:

Thier! Just let him go about his work - it's kind of like Sasquatch - you can't disturb him or he'll get mad again and throw more rocks!

I like his poker room, anyway.

Thanks for taking that drink order, Alix - can't figure out who ordered it....

Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Coff-Coff-Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Get yer hot coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Here's a plate of munchies for you guys - bruschetta on toast points, portabellos sauteed in butter & garlic, black olives, and a salad of buffalo mozzerella, romas, basil & italian dressing.

Bangbang said:
Ughhhhh:excl: Alright....you get your own personel Total Gym. At least I did not build a pool.:LOL:

<<jumping up and down like a tiny blonde pomeranian>>
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Since my trainer works at the gym by my house, can I get a new trainer for this gym?
(*over loudspeaker in best "ronco" voice: "Now accepting applications"*)

*Thier melts in the face of Bang's humble charm...* Sorry if I hurt your feelings, Bang, but you do have a tendency to charge ahead. Strong, creative "idea" people tend to do that, and everyone else runs along behind shouting, "Wait for me!!...Wait for me!!" :ohmy:

I'd like the first turn at the poker table...Are we playing for chips or pennies or...??

thier1754 said:
*Thier melts in the face of Bang's humble charm...* Sorry if I hurt your feelings, Bang, but you do have a tendency to charge ahead. Strong, creative "idea" people tend to do that, and everyone else runs along behind shouting, "Wait for me!!...Wait for me!!" :ohmy:

I'd like the first turn at the poker table...Are we playing for chips or pennies or...??

The buy in is 25 bucks and you get 200 bucks in chips. Winner takes all. We need 8 players to start.

Thier ......would you like to go shopping for a chandelier to hang over the poker table? You can spend as much as you like.

BAng, you're Barb's exclusive trainer!
<loudspeaker comes back on: Still accepting applications...>

I love the microbrewery! Only 30 square feet, huh? What are you demolishing for it? (and can I help? I'm pretty good at that stuff)

question: if the buy in for poker is $25, and you get $200 in chips...where did those other $125 in chips come from?

I say buy in is a flat benji. No limit hold 'em.

mish said:
You're welcome Alix. :)

Sushi, did you say we have an aquarium? I always forgot to feed my fish :( so here's a back-up recipe. (Hope it brings a giggle.)

Aquarium Jello
4 envelopes gelatin
Blue Curacao liqueur
Purple Endive
assorted gummi fish
1 package candy

Use a new or well-cleaned goldfish bowl. Mix gelatin according to package directions, substituting curacao for water in whatever ratio you prefer. Place the hard candies in the bowl. When gelatin is cool but not yet setting up, pour it slowly into the bowl and be careful not to disturb the candies or the color will run. Cool until half-set then add foliage and fish, placing them with strands of spaghetti. Refrigerate until serving-time.

I've Gotta do that!!!!! Thanks!

ronjohn55 said:
Malt extract?????

NO GRAINS??!?!?!

NO BREWMASTER?!?!?!?!

Bang! You're killing me!!!!!! :angry:

I'll be off in the corner if anyone needs me....... :(

John

Hey! Come out of the corner. We could use some help with the first recipe. I was thinkin maybe a Mild English Ale that ya can drink alot of and not get wasted.It will make the local cops happy too. What do you think? Don't forget we got to run this by Sushi.

Ahem! I thought I heard my drink order come up as I was washing my hands in the restroom. What happened to my half-caf vanilla latte with rum?

Thanks for the manual Bang.
jkath said:
How come when I asked for gym equipment so I wouldn't have to drive there each day, noooooooooooooooobody cared...all of a sudden Popeye...er..I mean Barbara shows up and it's "let's build her a room".........(*sigh*)
jkath, the secret is all in the amount of the bribe.

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom