Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shock: Hey now... hold on there Bang. We have no room for a gym! *getting rid of contractor*. No gym! Also, no arm wrestling either! Sorry but I have to put my foot down. This is a place to eat and drink. Those tables ared GREAT!! Love the chairs too! :mrgreen: We can put them in the back next to the pool table.

Also, Ronjohn..... you are our brewmaster!!!! CONGRATS!!! :)

ANy ideas for a band we can hire for the lounge?

Big Fists purchased the remainder of the building....my workers are breaking down the walls to make sure there is room for the brewery. We also set aside a private excercise room for Barbara and anyone else that wants to train to arm wrestle. This place is going to be awsome. Got to go get some more workers.

Who is Big Fists?! This place isnt for sale. Period! :angry:
We arent breaking down walls for a brewery EITHER!!!!!! We are putting that stuff in the back next to the bakery.

Last edited:
*going in Kitchen to whip up a plate of pasta and basil red sauce* Hey there are flowers all over the Cafe' area! They smell great AND they are beautiful! Who ordered them?

*getting Guiness*
*relaxing on stool at counter*

Fine.....I quit and my workers are coming with me. I will build my own place across the street form yours. HA:excl: Big Fists takes back permit for gambling and the brewery. You are on your own:excl: Bang tosses firebomb into cafe.....while nobody is in there......I hope...... I got my people finding cat meat in your freezer. Whats up with that:excl: Ughhhhhhhhhhh! Knocking myself out and nobody appreciates it:excl:

lindatooo said:
I've Gotta do that!!!!! Thanks!

Thanks lindatooo. Was hoping patrons would like the idea of a virtual fish tank & chocolate jello shots. (Sometimes I feel like I get lost in the crowd...weeping.)

Ok! :mrgreen: *putting arm on table* *clenching Barbaras hand* GRRRRRR!!!!!! *sweat beading on forehead* AAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!

*fart* OPPPPPSSSS!!! :ohmy: *Barbara slamming Sushis arm on table and flipping me off chair*
*laying on floor* :shock: Wow Barbara! Kneading that dough WORKED!!!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Ok! :mrgreen: *putting arm on table* *clenching Barbaras hand* GRRRRRR!!!!!! *sweat beading on forehead* AAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!

*fart* OPPPPPSSSS!!! :ohmy: *Barbara slamming Sushis arm on table and flipping me off chair*
*laying on floor* :shock: Wow Barbara! Kneading that dough WORKED!!!
No, it was the gas. I had to get out of there!

:) Barbara

Fine.....I quit and my workers are coming with me. I will build my own place across the street form yours. HA:excl: Big Fists takes back permit for gambling and the brewery. You are on your own:excl: Bang tosses firebomb into cafe.....while nobody is in there......I hope...... I got my people finding cat meat in your freezer. Whats up with that:excl: Ughhhhhhhhhhh! Knocking myself out and nobody appreciates it:excl:

Hey!!!!! I appreciate it! I like the table and chairs you ordered! ANd I can get a permit LEGALLY! And you destroyed our Margaritta machines!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: Why did you have to trash out kitchen with a fire bomb???????!!!!!

virtual fish tank & chocolate jello shots.
Heck I love the idea!!!!!
10.gif
10.gif

No, it was the gas. I had to get out of there!
LOL!!!! Sorry!
16.gif

As soon as BangBang throws firebomb cafe's defense system kicks in. #1 system puts firebomb out in mid-air by using countermeasures to put fire out and ditch firebomb in dumpster.#2 Drops Marshmellow fluff on Bang Bangs head. #3 Warns BangBang not to try that again.#4 Maidrite says he will sub for his Beautiful wife in brawl. :alien: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :alien:

Sould we ban Bang from the Cafe? I wanted this to work out but throwing a fire bomb in OUR Cafe just isnt cool. :unsure:

Maidrite thank God you installed the fire supression system!!!!! Now I have to order NEW Margaritta machines. :(

:chef: We can just use the two workers Bang forgot about in his departure, they use to tend bar. :cool: Besides they really like our pay. I really like Bang Bang and he has been trying perhaps we should give him till the end of the week:cool: .

Ok......I was just having a anxiety attack.....more like panic and I tossed a few harmless flash bangs grenades when nobody was there. I am real sorry for my behavior and would just like to know in specifics what Sushi wants me to build and not build...what permits he wants and does not want. If he just wants a whimpy cafe with donuts and coffee thats fine (just another Krispy Kream....Ughhh:excl: but he will need to pay my workers for what they have done. [edited]:excl: It was almost finished.Ughhhhh:excl: Do you have any idea what it will cost me to send this equipment back:excl:

http://www.sandia.gov/media/NewsRel/NR2002/flash.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
img_100909_0_e540c0c47d25d46450b99e99e0c53f24.gif
Hold on there, no one moves. Hear there are some illegal aliens working for a Mr. Bang. I need to see green cards, NOW!

Back
Top Bottom