Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am real sorry for my behavior and would just like to know in specifics what Sushi wants me to build and not build...what permits he wants and does not want.

Well please no outside help from the mob. :rolleyes: Also the Cafe or any part of it is not for sale. Plus we cant expand any furthur. All our land is used up. So we can only go upwards. :mellow:

Please no illegal aliens. BUT.... its cool that you fixed that problem! :) We need to finish turning the dining room into a lounge. Bang has done a GREAT job so far! Alas, we have no room for a gym. :( We need to make a stage with lighting and a second bar.... plus a coffee bar for those of us that dont want to drink. Oh yeah.... we need a killer sound system and stage lighting too! The brewery will be in the back in the kitchen. RonJohn and Bang are the Master brewers. If anyone wants to add to the Cafe we should make sure everyone will agree on it. At the far end of the lounge we can have the DJ room which can be your office Bang, if ya want it. :) How does that sound everyone?

img_100917_0_e540c0c47d25d46450b99e99e0c53f24.gif
Hold on there, no one moves. Hear there are some illegal aliens working for a Mr. Bang. I need to see green cards, NOW!

:ohmy: Ok..... everyone has their green cards. Bang got that sorted out a few days ago.
Hey anyone feed the animals in the back? The Blue Emu looks ticked off. :mellow:

A random question on behalf of a family member who's trying to break into the theater tech biz: Anybody ever worked in this field? Know anyone who has? If so, any advice/guidance/ideas? Thanks!

Bangbang said:
Hey! Come out of the corner. We could use some help with the first recipe. I was thinkin maybe a Mild English Ale that ya can drink alot of and not get wasted.It will make the local cops happy too. What do you think? Don't forget we got to run this by Sushi.

Ok, sounds good! One 3% english mild coming up!!

But first, we gotta get rid of this malt extract system - we brew the real way, with grains! Making beer from pre packaged malt extract is like making brownies from a box! :-p

Hi, my name is John, and I'm a Beer Snob....

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Well please no outside help from the mob. :rolleyes:

But Sushi, you do realize we need to saerve alcohol, right??? Who do you think we get the permits from??? :cool:

John
(I'm affiliated wtih the Purple Gang out of Detroit, myself...)

OK all. I spit coffee all over the keyboard this morning reading your antics of last night. Now I need a new one. Jkath? You back there yet or do I need to brew my own?

Um Barbara? Sorry about your latte...that was me:blush: I have a little problem with coffee. I'm in therapy for my addiction.

Y'know, when I went out back this morning to feed the zoo back there I couldn't find the emu. I found some feathers though. I also heard some suspicious slurping and crunching sounds from that weird cave thing near the edge of the pine trees. Did someone mention a LION???:ohmy:

Um, I think I will stay in here where it is all safe and quiet and do a little baking. Got a couple cheesecakes in and a chocolate beet cake just about mixed up. *Pours another coffee* Anyone need anything?

*huff, puff* *pushing in cart with 100 dozen chocolate peanut butter pies*

Hey, can I get a little help here? A lion just chased me down the street & I'm exhausted!!

Whoops! Coming crewsk! Oh man, remind me to tell you about my peanut butter pie disaster yesterday after we put these in the fridge.

Don't leave us in suspense, Alix! What happened?

I was thinking about making chicken and eggplant parmesan sammies for the lunch rush today. Anyone want to lend a hand?

Thank goodness! I really don't like to waste stuff, so I would have been very put out to have to toss stuff in the garbage! I will have to try it the real way next time!

I am off to take the girls out for a walk to feed chickadees. I will be back later. Save me a piece of pie would you please? The cakes are out and cooling. I made 3 cheesecakes and there is cherry topping, blueberry topping, and raspberry topping. The chocolate cake is particularly yummy. Enjoy!

A cup of green tea, please. I'm working on getting the sugar out of my diet, so no sweetening in the tea, please! Then I'm going for a long walk around the harbor. Puff puff...

DS I am sorry but I must insist that I be able to protect the whole place with needed safety protection devices sometimes without anyone knowing about it, its the only way to make it safe for everyone! :w00t2:
Lets go up two stories for a gym and a swimming pool :rolleyes:.

Hello Alix and Crewsk how are you to Ladies doing ? Care for some fresh Cream Puffs I have Regular, Strawberry, Chocolate, and Blueberry. I made 8 dozen of each plus 20 Gooseberry pies. Me and Barbara can't have any!!!!! :censored: does anyone have a small bowl of Total cereal@ I can have and some skim milk :sick: :mad: .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom