Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maidrite: Two extra large cream puffs for the road, please...I have a long afternoon of practicing and pulling weeds ahead. Gotta work of all the Easter candy...Wait a minute...Cream puffs...??...Make that celery sticks. :(

P.S. Stuffed with cream cheese. :mrgreen:

ronjohn55 said:
Ok, lessee here....

That'd Be:
300lbs light DME
40lbs Black Patetnt Malt
10lbs Crystal 90L (Can't use too much, or the beer will finish too sweet)

Oh, and 77 ounces of Fuggle Hop pellets in a 90 minute boil. And I reccomend wyeast 1968 for the fermentation - it's a wonderful British Ale yeast

Can we PLEASE switch to all grain brewing??? We're gonna need to sell another Airbus if we keep going through that much DME - the stuff is EXPENSIVE!!! :ROFLMAO:

John

Sounds like we are becomming a micro brewery, what are we going to name our special made beer???

OK, just dropping in for a few minutes. jkath, I am excellent at tea! II can help there. Tomorrow though, I'm running out again now. I just brewed a pot of green and ginseng if anyone needs a pick me up. One of those and some of those cream puffs would have you bouncing. Any peanut butter pie left?

Last edited:
ronjohn55 said:
Ok, lessee here....

Can we PLEASE switch to all grain brewing??? We're gonna need to sell another Airbus if we keep going through that much DME - the stuff is EXPENSIVE!!! :ROFLMAO:

John

Why not do both? Will we have enough room? I won 200 miliion in the lotto so expense will not be a problem.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Well, I was thinking about making a big garden in the back. We would have to destroy Doves woodshed though. :rolleyes:
What does everyone think? Is it worth it? If we go forward with it Bang will you supervise building it?
As far as going upwards.... I have to talk to the zoning folks. What did you have in mind Bang?

Ok.......a gym with showers,a juice bar,steamroom, heated whirlpool,and oriental massage,and salon for the ladies. I know some great Japanese ladies that will work cheap. I will build it with my lotto money without my mob friends too. Just run this through the city zoning people. If they refuse can I get my Mob buddies to convince them? That will be the only time I use them. Please......please.....you don't want to find yourself wearing concrete shoes on a boat do ya? Hey....business is tough sometimes. Big Fists says he will owe ya a a favor if you get this approved.Free protection with noweekly payn offs. Lets have lunch at the Big House Diner and talk about it. Just you,me and Big Fists. Or we could go deep sea fishing just you and me. What do ya think?

Last edited:
Alix said:
OK, just dropping in for a few minutes. jkath, I am excellent at tea! II can help there. Tomorrow though, I'm running out again now. I just brewed a pot of green and ginseng if anyone needs a pick me up. One of those and some of those cream puffs would have you bouncing. Any peanut butter pie left?

Alix, I saved you a peanut butter pie! I had to feed the rest to Bang to help keep him in a good mood though.:bounce: He's bouncing all over the place now!!

Thanks so much for stepping up, Alix!

sush, how are you doing with all the expansion? Here, have a fresh croissant. Still flakey & buttery! Also (swishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) here's a mocha-latte-extra whipped creamy with a shot of kahlua. Nothin' like comfort food ;)

Alix, I've left you a green apron on the counter - feel free to embelish.

Thier - pass me a couple of those celery sticks too...nah, forget it - Maidrite? Maidrite? Do you still have creampuffs? Can I have a dozen?

Bang - please keep me on your good side! Here's a filet mignon, wrapped in bacon with a side of a giant baked potato smothered in chicken gravy.

jkath: I'm saving a plate of those yummy celery sticks for you, should you decide to change your cream puff ways!

I'm donating a karaoke machine to the lounge and hiring musicians. What kind of music do you want?

Sushi, as manager of the coffee with spirits bar, I'm asking if we can have a co-manager to dispense the teas. I'm lousy at that part.

Well ok. :rolleyes: I shall start interviewing redhe.... errrrrr people tomorrow. :)

Ok.......a gym with showers,a juice bar,steamroom, heated whirlpool,and oriental massage,and salon for the ladies. I know some great Japanese ladies that will work cheap. I will build it with my lotto money without my mob friends too. Just run this through the city zoning people. If they refuse can I get my Mob buddies to convince them? That will be the only time I use them. Please......please.....you don't want to find yourself wearing concrete shoes on a boat do ya? Hey....business is tough sometimes. Big Fists says he will owe ya a a favor if you get this approved.Free protection with noweekly payn offs. Lets have lunch at the Big House Diner and talk about it. Just you,me and Big Fists. Or we could go deep sea fishing just you and me. What do ya think?

21.gif
Right now I feel that we should stick to finishing the lounge, getting used to the brewery and think about building a large garden in the back. Ok folks..... put in your vote for the garden.... and remember to make room for it, we have to knock down Doves woodshed. :neutral:
Also, two people from the FBI were in here earlier asking about Big Fists. I told Agent Mulder and Agent Scully to speak to Bang, and that I would cooperate fully.:unsure:

Ok I am sorry I have been working so hard I have brought 50 dozen more of each of the cream puffs we already had so of plus also 50 dozen more in blackberry,lemon, lime and coconut, Bon Appetit :chef:. Sorry Jkath and Thier here you go, I have been so busy I made 100 dozen from scratch no bake cookies and 200 pounds of chocolate rice.:sleep: Getting Fork Lift to unload everything.

I just don't know how Bang Bang has all that energy i can't keep up with him:blink: .

Bang Bang can I have a triple of both kinds of brew please, man am I pooped. Sushi have you had any of Bang Bangs brews yet ?:cool:

Last edited:
Uumph, schlurp, smack, smurrrph, shhhouppp, smack, smack...Oh, my...the coconut is especially good, maidrite. Could you please come live at my house? And may I have the chocolate rice recipe? :-p

Hey did anyone know Im Italian?! I called some of my relatives and they said they are comming over in a few days to stay a week or two! :)

If a guy named Angelo, Armando, Pasquale, Valentino, Antonio, Bruno, Franchesco, Giovanni, Zanebono, Giuseppe, Luciano, Luigi, Vincenzo or Asti Spumante comes in when Im not here tell them I said 'hi' and give them an espresso! :mrgreen:
Oh YEAH.... our adopted cousin Boris (hes Russian but he likes to think hes Italian.... so dont say anything.... hes gets mad! :ermm: )

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Well ok. :rolleyes: I shall start interviewing redhe.... errrrrr people tomorrow. :)

21.gif
Right now I feel that we should stick to finishing the lounge, getting used to the brewery and think about building a large garden in the back. Ok folks..... put in your vote for the garden.... and remember to make room for it, we have to knock down Doves woodshed. :neutral:
Also, two people from the FBI were in here earlier asking about Big Fists. I told Agent Mulder and Agent Scully to speak to Bang, and that I would cooperate fully.:unsure:

Mulder is dead and Scully is pregant with my kid....so forget about any cooperation.

Maidrite said:
Bang Bang can I have a triple of both kinds of brew please, man am I pooped. Sushi have you had any of Bang Bangs brews yet ?:cool:

Be patient.....it will be at least three weeks before this first brew is ready. We are on real time here.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Hey did anyone know Im Italian?! I called some of my relatives and they said they are comming over in a few days to stay a week or two! :)

If a guy named Angelo, Armando, Pasquale, Valentino, Antonio, Bruno, Franchesco, Giovanni, Zanebono, Giuseppe, Luciano, Luigi, Vincenzo or Asti Spumante comes in when Im not here tell them I said 'hi' and give them an espresso! :mrgreen:
Oh YEAH.... our adopted cousin Boris (hes Russian but he likes to think hes Italian.... so dont say anything.... hes gets mad! :ermm: )

Funny......my real name is Pasquale.

Back
Top Bottom