"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 10-14-2005, 11:18 PM   #7851
Head Chef

Whew!!!!! I just cleaned out room 107 for the vanilla beans that won't fit in the new freezer...(by the way...can you freeze vanilla beans?). Uh oh...we've got a problem....the freezer is full of vanilla beans....no room for the baked stuff. (Going to phone..."can you deliver one more freezer by the end of the week?"....."sure! put it on Sushi's bill....no problem...".

Old 10-15-2005, 06:20 PM   #7852
Master Chef

Send a message via MSN to crewsk
OH NO!! They were only supposed to send a few pounds at a time & we were supposed to be able to reorder free for life! Bloomin' idiots, I'm sending all but 12 pounds of them back! Sush, you got free garlic if you ordered the dishwasher.

Old 10-18-2005, 09:39 PM   #7853
Master Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to -DEADLY SUSHI-
Hey now.... dont blame ME! YOURE the one that ordered that freezer. Now what in heck are we going to do with all these vanilla beans?! *sniff* Hey, they DO smell good.
Oh GREAT!!!! Here comes Mel Gibson. He is here is relax and find himself. Now hes going to find himself buried in VANILLA BEANS!!!!
Middie.... take my lead.
Mr. Gibson.... this way..... we have room 34 ready for you. Its The Ocean Room. We also realize that the scent of vanilla is Biblical. So I asked my general manager to order some. *pushing Crewsk towards Mel* Now if you excuse me, I have to look after the NIV Bible leather restoration. *running fast out of front door*
Old 10-19-2005, 01:09 AM   #7854
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via Yahoo to middie
oh pity crewsk isn't here... guess i'll have to take mr. gibson to his room
Old 10-19-2005, 01:13 AM   #7855
Head Chef

MIDDIE!!!!!! I don't want to you to have to work sooooooo hard....would you like me to take Mr. Gibson to his room? (Please?) hehehe.
Old 10-19-2005, 01:17 AM   #7856
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via Yahoo to middie
oh no i got it... but you can looka fater him when i got to bed.
about 10 minutes from now
Old 10-19-2005, 01:18 AM   #7857
Head Chef

YYYEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! thank you Middie!!!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2005, 02:42 AM   #7858
Master Chef

you have a coffee ready?
LiGruess cara ~~~ Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 07:42 AM   #7859
Master Chef

Send a message via MSN to crewsk
How about some vanilla hazelnut coffee this morning? We've also got butter pecan pancakes & sausage for breakfast! Sorry I wasn't here to help with Mel. OK, they took all but 12 pounds of the vanilla beans back & said we could reorder when all that's gone!
Old 10-19-2005, 01:50 PM   #7860
Master Chef

I don`t mind - but it must be a strong coffee... pancakes would be great, but no sausages... please..

LiGruess cara ~~~ Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
cara is offline   Reply With Quote