Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maidrite said:
Well you can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a women man not time to talk !!!! :bounce:........ :bounce:............ :bounce:

Alix may I please have some Irish Coffee while you are in that cabinet.

Maidrite, you ARE officially the Disco King around here! Get that silky shirt out of the closet!

I saw Sush pouring you that coffee, but it must need a fill up by now, so here's another, and since it's getting later, I added extra irish to it:rolleyes:

Alix: here's one for you (not quite verbatum)

- "Hey Bill, remember when I asked her to the prom?" "Shut up, Ted"

I must go - getting the food for Bangbang's big poker game -
how about sliders all around? And stuffed jalepenos?

<<Tossing keys in the air>> Next one thru the door, take over!

where are those platforms at? (luvs knelt over, halfway in closet, tossing random shoes over shoulder into a growing pile.)5 minutes later... luvs screaming out muffled cries for help, as the pile of shoes tiiped and knocked her over and she's now face down on the closet floor, buried in all those shoes.

5 minutes after that...
30.gif

It was my aunt. She was 85. It was nice to see family that I had not seen in many years. I hope you are feeling better. Would you like a coffee?

i'm feeling a lot better bang! thanks 4 asking,and yes i would love a cup of coffee with a piece of french apple pie..could you get me that?:-p

Hey. What are you doing up there? Is that where the gym is going? Bang, I just put out a bunch of spring rolls and pork dumplings. Want some?

Ohhh I'll have some! :) I need something to energize me. I just feel like laying around. Whos turn is it to feed the animals? I wonder if Ronjohn caught any fish. Anyone know if that beer is ready to drink?

I know the beer isn't ready yet. And there are quite a few fish still in there. I brought some beer with me Sushi. Want a Canadian?

Bill: You ditched Napoleon!
Ted: Deacon, do you realize you have just stranded one of Europe's greatest leaders in san Dimas?
Deacon: He was a d***.

Alix - here's more - San Dimas is actually about 2 miles from my house...and "waterloops" where they took Napoleon is Raging Waters, about 10 minutes from here :cool:

Hey, luvs - good to see you here - have you recovered from your closet injury?

Bang - don't drink all the scotch - the emu wanted some to marinate in.

Sushi - I saw a lot of fish in the fridge, so they must be biting. But you can filet them - that's way beyond my knowledge.

*turning on mood lights in lounge* *playing ZZ Top* Hey Jkath..... care to start serving beer from our new bar in the lounge? I'll take a Sam Adams please.... 2 of them!!
46.gif

I'll join you, sush (pouring another & sitting down) Sorry, can't dance to ZZ without my cheap sunglasses

<<changing CD...>>

Back
Top Bottom