Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
I love dancing - just never get to go :(
I love singing and dancing. But I have to do them both where no one can see or hear me! LOL The only adult I can sing in front of (I have no problem in front of little kids) is my husband.

:) Barbara

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! The Daylight Saving Time Monster just slithered through the lounge, zapping my bar-stool to an hour later. Almost 3:00 now. *Grabbing a mug of hot spiced apple cider to go.* Goodnight everyone!

:) Barbara

okay, Sushi, we gotta get the food going for tomorrow -

I'll start on the overnight blueberry french toast. I'm also going to hard boil the eggs for the deviled eggs and I just went out and picked 40 avocados to slice on sourdough toast with butter. Can you get together some meats and fruits? Thanks!

okay, all done - Sushi? sushi?
<<jkath notices chocolate chip cookie crumbs all over the floor........leading to the massage chairs.......there is sushi, passed out - tequilla in one hand, cookie in the other.
Putting yellow blankie over sushi. Turning off light...turning off big giant tv...turning off music....turning off disco ball...locking up for the night..>>

g'nite all!

Good Morning!

<<Opening door to cafe, flipping over the "closed" sign to "Open: come on in">>

<<Starting up giant vat of coffee, turning on lights, opening back door to get a nice fresh breeze, checking on Sushi {still asleep}, turning on CDplayer, not too loud : U2- "you don't have to go it alone", sweeping floor, walking outside to cut some roses for the tables (thanks thier for planting those!), chasing blue emu back into his pen, putting french toast into the oven, cutting up fruit {since Sush didn't hear me last night}, looking for bacon...mumbling to self that bang must've crept in overnight, as all the bacon is gone, with a note reading "heh heh heh...it's mine now">>

Cooking up the remainder of the bacon....yummy. Ok..Ok:excl: I will order some more. Going to get Apple Cured. Its the best. Going to finish the gym and steam bath today. The Whirlpool is done and the walls are all finished up.

Mmmm...Apple cured bacon sounds great. Only two pieces for me, though...jkath is keeping an eye on my waistline (what waistline??), so I gotta be good. :mellow:

I slipped and my hand went into the fryer. Ughhhhhhhhhhh:excl: Sticks hand in ice bin. Will someone pleae clean this floor up:excl: Ughhhhhhhhh:excl:

Back
Top Bottom