Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bang, I'm heading up to Jon and Su, too. Do you think she could do anything with my nails? I can't grow them out because of music, but I've never had my nails done before...Maybe polish? Some decals? And I could sure use a foot massage.

Bang, I don't drink beer or other alcohol (unless you want to see a shameless middle-aged woman dance on/under/around the table), but a mug would be great. Could you write on it, "Ratty"? It's my family nickname, after the Water Rat in Wind in the Willows...

Anyone want to go deep sea fishing for Mako Sharks? Here is my boat.

Darn....the pic was to big.

Last edited:
thier1754 said:
Bang, I'm heading up to Jon and Su, too. Do you think she could do anything with my nails? I can't grow them out because of music, but I've never had my nails done before...Maybe polish? Some decals? And I could sure use a foot massage.

Bang, I don't drink beer or other alcohol (unless you want to see a shameless middle-aged woman dance on/under/around the table), but a mug would be great. Could you write on it, "Ratty"? It's my family nickname, after the Water Rat in Wind in the Willows...

They can do anything with anyones nails. Ok...Ratty...you got your mug.

Their, I'm after you when you get done with Jon & Su. I pulled something in my shoulder this morning & it hurts like the devil! I also broke 3 fingernails & need them fixed. I finally just got them all the same length!:angry:

Bang, can my mug say "Spaz"? Don't even ask!!:-p

Bangbang said:
They can do anything with anyones nails. Ok...Ratty...you got your mug.

Merci, merci, merci!! *Thier begins brinking an extra, extra large Coke with ice in her new Ratty mug...mmmmmm....*

(Bang, as a former health care person, you'd appreciate this mug, which is one of cafepress's examples. The caption is "Extra medication for all! Even if that medication is coffee..." I think the character must be Foamy the Squirrel...whom we WON'T quote here!!)

7672838_B_tn.jpg

Thanks their! How did what happen? The pulled shoulder or the Spaz?:LOL: The pulled shoulder happened form pulling down honeysucle vines & Spaz is the nickname I got from my brothers friends growing up. He's 8 1/2yrs. older than me & he had some mighty fine friends:wub: (a few of them still are)!! Anyway, I would always try to impress them by dancing & singing to whatever Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, Ozzy, Iron Maiden, etc song they were listening to at the time. So, the nicknamed me Spaz. I'm so embarrased that I even admitted to doing that!!:blush:

*Thier develops a suspicion regarding Crewsk's injury after hearing about her past as a mosh pit dancer and finding this photo...* Are you SURE you pulled that muscle taking down vines???

crewsk1.jpg

Bangbang said:
Anyone want to go deep sea fishing for Mako Sharks? Here is my boat.

Darn....the pic was to big.

I'd love to go fishing, Bang. It sounds great about now. I'm supposed to be doing a salt and pepper grinder page, and I just am NOT motivated!

thier1754 said:
I'd love to go fishing, Bang. It sounds great about now. I'm supposed to be doing a salt and pepper grinder page, and I just am NOT motivated!

Good I will pick you up here at 4 am tomorrow. Bring a coat..and rubber boots. I have the rest.

thier1754 said:
Mmm...Impressive! Are you the guy up in the pilot house??

Nah..... Thats Boomboom....He is the Captn ...I just like to fish. We have all the tackle and bait we need. Just bring yourself. You may want to pick up some dramamine to prevent sea sickness.

I just got a a few bids for the Heli Pad for our use on the roof of this buiding. Would anyone like to go helicopter shopping?

Glad to see ya back, Bang! <<offering up 2 pounds of apple smoked bacon, roasted duck, and a large cherry pie.>>

I'll go shopping with you for the helicopter, but only if we can stop and look at shoes too. I need a few more pairs of pumps - (a girl can never have enough) - and can't we just put a bid on the Donald's heli? It's a nice one!

Oh, and crewsk, thanks for calling the firemen! <*wink wink*>

Thier! When you are out on the boat, and have a 60 pound small shark on the line, lean back, chest up, shoulders pinched back, legs slightly bent....it's a great ab exersize!

Back
Top Bottom