Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one more thing - Bang, my little gym looks lovely! I'm so happy that you guys punched a hole in the wall so I could have the bay window upstairs! The perriwinkle walls are quite a treat, and I like that you hooked up the downstairs' CD/disco system into the speakers for me.

Please tell me: it is Brian Setzer that's coming, right? (you put Brian Selzer, and I was picturing a rockabilly guy with one of those glass selzer bottles, like in the stooges' flicks....)

OK, Bang. I'll just come with the right clothing. By the way, I like to sit very close to my fishing companions, and I suffer from both seasickness and projectile vomiting. That's not a problem, is it??? :)

*running into Cafe* Hey guys! I JUST got the title for the forest preserve in the back of the Cafe! :D Its 4 ACRES! It has a lake that takes up 2.5 acres. The ONLY thing is we agreed that we have to take care of the land. Also, we can NOT build anything on it. It cost us 1.2 million but I feel its worth it! We CAN make a dirt path in certain areas not wider than the width of 2 golf cart. I made SURE it was that size and they agreed to it! WHY you may ask 'the width of two golf carts'????? *looking at truck pulling up in the back* Because I bought 4 golf carts!!!!!! :mrgreen: A bargin at $56,000!

We cant build a bridge. but as far as the path..... thats up to Alix and Bang. Oh yeah.... we can NOT kill any trees or change the swamp.

Hi Bang! did you get our card and BBQ chicken? We are all learning CRP too. PLUS I got you a construction hat and BIG coffee mug with you name on it! :) Welcome back.

Oh yeah Im installing steel and cement barriers so no one can drive the golf carts in the cafe by ACCIDENT. :rolleyes:

jkath said:
Glad to see ya back, Bang! <<offering up 2 pounds of apple smoked bacon, roasted duck, and a large cherry pie.>>

I'll go shopping with you for the helicopter, but only if we can stop and look at shoes too. I need a few more pairs of pumps - (a girl can never have enough) - and can't we just put a bid on the Donald's heli? It's a nice one!

Oh, and crewsk, thanks for calling the firemen! <*wink wink*>

Hey! Check these out. We need a 4 seater. I like the Raven Series....how about you?

http://www.robinsonheli.com/products.htm

can we have a mini golf course?

and how about a swamp boat? The ones like they had in "the waterboy". Do we have alligators in the swamp?

Good to see you back, Sush - did you see my gym?

luvs clad in security uniform (throws fit when she is handed the traditional garb and ends up with a pair of ultra-low cut boot cut jeans with green rhinestones accenting the bottoms and the pockets and a white tee-shirt with 'security' printed on it.) manning the door.
hugs sushi briefly but cannot let her image of a tuff gal be blown. slips him a $20 to keep him quiet.
things are looking calm, so luvs helps out behind the counter for awhile and fixes some fresh coffee and an ice pack for sush.
tonite's special is crab cakes and they're going fast. luvs wipes the specials board clean and puts up a dessert special. cherry crunch pie and coffee for $4.99. happy hour is winding down. the crowd is thinning out.
luvs senses danger and returns to her post.

I like the green rhinestones, luvs - they go with my RSGA so well!
But, you need the dark pink pumps too, like mine, see? <<jkath spins around again. jkath likes to spin around. Must be reminiscent of watching Wonder Woman in the 70's)

Bang might take me shopping for shoes and a helicopter later - wanna go?

jkath said:
I like the green rhinestones, luvs - they go with my RSGA so well!
But, you need the dark pink pumps too, like mine, see? <<jkath spins around again. jkath likes to spin around. Must be reminiscent of watching Wonder Woman in the 70's)

Bang might take me shopping for shoes and a helicopter later - wanna go?

We are going tonight. Did ya check out these copters yet?
http://www.robinsonheli.com/products.htm

tripe? I used to work with a girl who made menudo all the time. I'd rather eat the bowl it was in.

By the way, the firemen left me their giant ladder, so I've picked more avocados - want some guacamole with freshly fried tortilla strips?

time for another workout, only this time I'll try my little gym upstairs.

I'll be back in an hour or two. Anyone care to join me? We're working on the back and arms today.

<<changes CD to something loud with a great beat, throws RSGA on the counter and changes out the pink pumps for Skechers' Mercury Ritzys>>

Back
Top Bottom