"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 01-15-2007, 01:29 AM   #9181
Head Chef

I am glad to be back in the Cave Room. I'm glad I brought my air machine fan with me. That bear has been cutting some wind. I'm so tired right now that I just want to lie back and close my eyes.

I wonder how long I've been asleep? I don't remember putting on a night light. Oh, it's just the refrigerator light, must of left the door open. Makes it a little creepy in here looking at all those shadows. And now I see one of them moving!

I'll just slowly slide my Red Ryder gun out from under my cave table and attach a night scope. "Freeze shadow afore I blow those black horns off your head!" That's good, raise them hands higher.

I'm just going to put on my night googles so I can see you better. What the? You're that little kid from the Royal Grande Plaza in NYC! What are you doing here?

So you got on the wrong train this time and you came to the B&B. You know I got to turn you in to Sushi. He took a towel count on this room and came up two towels short.

Old 01-15-2007, 04:30 PM   #9182
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pook
Hey, can I borrow those goggles? I think there is a dragon in here.
Hugs,
Pook
Sure. That dragon's headed for the stage in the nightclub you'd better wear some tap shoes if you want to sneak up on him. He does'nt like slackers in his chorus line.

You will be performing Dragon Tales with Justin Timberlake. Might want to hold onto your smile about midway through the number!

Old 01-15-2007, 05:11 PM   #9183
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pook
OMG I don't want to do that but seems he's interested in the Glop and something going on about the bar. Is he dangerous?
Hugs,
Pook
Yeah, you guessed it! Justin Timberlake is all about glop. He's here on a rehabilation assignment. Sushi is his friend and says Justin isn't all that dangerous but then Sushi's handle is "Deadly".
Old 01-15-2007, 09:00 PM   #9184
Master Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to -DEADLY SUSHI-
Thats correct. Im the one that told him to shave those ridiculous curls off and break up with that singer he was dating.

Im enhancing the Robo Maid with a steroid adapter and the kung-foo fighting program. Just in case something attacks it again.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:36 PM   #9185
Head Chef

"I never should have switched from Scotch to martinis."
Old 01-15-2007, 10:42 PM   #9186
Head Chef

Post A Note on room 506 reads:
Your pets have been kidnapped. Place 500 rolls of unmarked duct tape in a large kitchenaid box and leave it in the nw by se corner of the pine tree maze. Come alone and no glop play!
If we do not get our duct tape in an hour, we'll start feeding those cats some 9 lives dry cat food! Don't make us use puss n boots!
Be on time; there's still the dog to think about too
Stop chasing the B&B cats!

You have not paid your ransom!
Bring all the duct tape you have in an unmarked grocery cart to the Pine Tree Maze and leave it in the nw by se corner.

I don't want your cats and dog. They are fussy and don't like dry food. Bring me the duct tape and I will tell you where they are.

Tell anyone and I will twist their ears. Come alone and bring me that duct tape. I am getting impatient with you.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:45 PM   #9187
Master Chef

Quote:
"I never should have switched from Scotch to martinis."
Bogarts last words, so they say. He also said that the world was three drinks behind. Love that guy. Hes also my friends favorite performer.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:47 PM   #9188
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DEADLY SUSHI-
Bogarts last words, so they say. He also said that the world was three drinks behind. Love that guy. Hes also my friends favorite performer.
Nothing gets by you! He is our first mystery guest. Set up the chess table and serve a round on the house!
Old 01-16-2007, 12:49 AM   #9189
Master Chef

Im missing something here StirBlue. Whats up with cats being gone? ANd the ransom? Whose doing the ransom and whos cats are they? Im confused.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:37 AM   #9190
Head Chef

Read Post 9189

Pook's five cats and dog were kidnapped and a ransom note was left on Pook's door (room #506).

Pook has to give the kidnappers all of the duct tape in order to get them back.

When Pook gives the kidnappers the duct tape, Pook will get a list of all the locations to find the pets.

I guess Pook ignored the ransom and would not give up the duct tape.