Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok.....Peepee and Poopoo are going to install a Miniature Golf Course with the Heli Pad in the middle.
NO! no no no no no! We cant do that! Plus we dont need it. Where in heck are we going to go? Bang please terminate that. Crewsk will give ya a BIG hug!!!!! :)

can we have a mini golf course?

and how about a swamp boat? The ones like they had in "the waterboy". Do we have alligators in the swamp?

Good to see you back, Sush - did you see my gym?
Nope. No mini golf. No room sweetie.

[and how about a swamp boat?/QUOTE]
The swamp is only 3 city blocks by 3 city blocks with LOTS of dead trees in it. So no on that. Sorry. :(

Good to see you back, Sush - did you see my gym?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT job!!!! Thank you Bang family! :mrgreen: Im going up there later!

yes, Sush...what IS our address?

Its http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8603 :rolleyes:

i'd love to go for a spin in bang's chopper.
i need to get pink sneakers, though, i think, sinch i have to chase down the bad guys.

whew! i went to see jkath's gym. it's sweeeeetttt!!!!
i went to the whirlpool. bang's manning the door. i had a duplicate of my outfit made for him, clear down to the pink shoes. i had to mace him to get him to put it on, but he finally did.
luvs is now lounging at the counter, sipping a margarita and chatting with the rowdy crowd at the bar. the place is filling up again. we really need to add on. what we also need is some of those waterbed-things like they have on 'the sweetest thing' in that one club they go to. they glow blue.
uh-oh, time to get to work. ~~shoving the crowd aside gently~~ teenagers are at the bar trying to get drinks. i have to kick them out now.

thier1754 said:
OK, Bang. I'll just come with the right clothing. By the way, I like to sit very close to my fishing companions, and I suffer from both seasickness and projectile vomiting. That's not a problem, is it??? :)

*Thier suspects she may now be an unappealing fishing companion :sick: ... Odd, very odd... She begins chopping onions for haggis, assuming all will want a large helping...

Should anyone be interested, Thier is stunningly attired today in brown leather lace-up ground-gripper shoes, brown and blue plaid pleated wool skirt (modestly hemmed at mid-calf), sturdy support hose, a sensible white cotton blouse with peter pan collar pinned at the neck with a cameo broach, and, of course, she is wearing a sturdy hairnet lest a hair should fall into the haggis. She unfortunately sports a bit of facial hair, having passed her hormonal prime. The lips are somewhat pleated from years of pursing them at unappreciative diners, and from countless hours rehearsing the bagpipes in her dark little apartment. She is the quintessential Scottish "lunchroom lady" and is NOT to be trifled with!!*
scotland.gif

Traditional Haggis (from Evelyn Hlabse, esh2@po.CWRU.Edu)

1 sheep's pluck (stomach bag) 2 lb.. dry oatmeal 1 lb. suet 1 lb. lamb's liver 2 1/2 cups stock 1 large chopped onion 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper, Jamaica pepper and salt
Boil liver and parboil the onion, then mince them together. Lightly brown the oatmeal. Mix all ingredients together. Fill the sheep's pluck with the mixture pressing it down to remove all the air, and sew up securely. Prick the haggis in several places so that it does not burst. Place haggis in boiling water and boil slowly for 4-5 hours. Serves approximately 12.

Ok.....the copter and miniature golf idea is scratched by the boss. Ughhh! Ok how about a house boat for the lake or at least some canoes. I would like to look into stocking the lake with catfish and bass. Then we will have our own fresh fish for the Cafe. What do ya think?

<<jkath runs down the stairs, puffing and panting, grabbing another bottled water from beind the bar, ready to go back upstairs for another hour of working out>>

Sushi, I'm very much in understanding about the swamp boat - I didn't know it was that small!

Bang, can your fish survive in the swamp? Maybe Brian Setzer can help you stock the fish.

Luvs, only you could get that outfit on bang - it's Mah-ve-lous!

Sushi, I'm having my cousin bring over some pierogies for you, along with many assorted polish baked goods. (to help you forget about the helipad/mini golf episode.

Salut! Anyone want to join me? I'm ready to start on legwork now!

<<jkath runs back up the stairs, going every other one & disappears into the periwinkle gym>>

*Thier, in her Scottish Lunchroom Lady incarnation, furtively watches jkath running in and out in her shockingly revealing purple spandex workout suit, purses her lips in an ESPECIALLY fierce manner, adjusts her sturdy hairnet, and continues chopping onions...*

Waiting for Sushi to rule on the fish stocking plan. Can I have a Bolo of Beer please.

Last edited:
I rented a blimp to advertise Sushi's Cafe.......hoping to get some more guests in here.

Last edited:
Boomboom got a call from a Concert Promoter. She wanted to know if we would let them use the land in back for an outdoor Blues Concert on Memorail day. What do ya think Sushi? I would like to have a fireworks display if you approve. They don't call me Bangbang for nothing.:LOL: We could put up a beer tent and some food booths.

She wanted to know if we would let them use the land in back for an outdoor Blues Concert on Memorail day.
No can do. WE would loose our license and deed. We have to preserve our new aquired land. BUUUUUUT..... we could do it in the pine tree maze! But I will have to install water spiggets all over. That would cost $852,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it that important? If so I will call and get it installed. But remember we are burning thru cash. We might only have 69 million! :LOL:

*learching up to counter* *tasting haggis* :yuk: Sorry! Im out! *running to washroom* *Using the rinse cycle* * comming out blue* *running to bar to get a shot of Grey Goose* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Back
Top Bottom