"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 01-17-2007, 04:47 PM   #9221
Head Chef

Pook: Where is your dog?

Old 01-17-2007, 07:16 PM   #9222
Master Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to Barb L.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirBlue
Pook: Where is your dog?

Too cool Stirblue, is he on a beer run or is he afraid of pigs ?

Old 01-17-2007, 08:18 PM   #9223
Head Chef

Barb: Have you taken the Virtual B&B tour? You can find it in post #9156. I don't think there is a line right now so you might be next. It cost .50 but you'll be reimbursed .05 each day you stay at the B&B.

Is Pinky a Michigan Derby champion in the pig races? Are you his manager? Just how famous is Pinky? We may have a security problem. It seems that pigs acquire a lot of fans. You need to contact Sushi before you schedule any press conferences.

Our last pig guest was very demanding. He ordered bacon & eggs every morning and complained if the eggs were not the brown organic ones. He would only eat chili made with gormet pork butt. Everybody thought he was a slob because he ate corn & ham sandwiches all day long.

My mistake, that is not Pook's dog. That is the B&B chauffeur enroute to the train station to drive you here. There's a breathilizer on that iginiton. He can't start the vehicle unless he has a blood alcohol level of 1.08. He's never been in more than 9 serious accidents in a single week. You'll be safe with him.

See you soon.
Old 01-17-2007, 08:36 PM   #9224
Head Chef

Middie you look familiar are you a soap star? Did I see you on the Young & Restless today?

goboenomo is looking for a B&B actress to feature in his realty show. Has he given you a script to look over? Is that why you cleaned this place top to bottom?
Old 01-17-2007, 11:50 PM   #9225
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via Yahoo to middie
Um nope... you saw me on One Life To Live lol.
j/k. No I didn't get a script. I wonder if that was
it on the bar in the lounge ?
Old 01-18-2007, 12:24 AM   #9226
Head Chef

I went to goboenomo's movie thread. The announcement said that I would be viewing the Netherlands but all I saw was a picture of my pickup truck sitting in the driveway in Illinois. Why do you suppose he has a picture of that? It's not even for sale!
Old 01-18-2007, 08:01 AM   #9227
Master Chef

Just picked up my crate of pig food , (special ? lol) nah, just fruity pebbles -his favorite ! His corn will be coming in tomorrow. Also, took the tour last year, came for a day- spent most of it lost in the Pine Maze ! Whew - I've only had Pinky a week, so am learning his personality, likes and dislikes.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:35 AM   #9228
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb L
Just picked up my crate of pig food , (special ? lol) nah, just fruity pebbles -his favorite ! His corn will be coming in tomorrow. Also, took the tour last year, came for a day- spent most of it lost in the Pine Maze ! Whew - I've only had Pinky a week, so am learning his personality, likes and dislikes.
Here's a how to book on PIG HOLLERING. Study and Practice! We've invited American Idol to the B&B to audition you.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:47 AM   #9229
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pook
Hey! There's a tractor-trailer out here at the dock full of sushi sauce. Do I need to sign for this?

LOL about my dog! She's too old to drive. She kept running the car into stuff and it got hairy a couple years ago.

Has anyone seen my guitar tuner?

FedEx just delivered a crate of Special Pig Food. Uh, Barb, you wanna come get this?

Hugs,
The Pookster
Have you checked B&B Lost & Found? We are going to have an auction and sell the unclaimed stuff. We are taking sealed bids on a found mitten. It is large but has short fingers. It is red in color and is waterproof. I would love to have it for my collection; it is a one of a kind.
Old 01-18-2007, 03:05 PM   #9230
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirBlue
Here's a how to book on PIG HOLLERING. Study and Practice! We've invited American Idol to the B&B to audition you.
- , too funny!