Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the person who posts the 2000th message I will send out a PRIZE! Yes.... a REAL prize! All ya have to do is post the 2000th message and give me your addy, I will mail it out ASAP! What is it? HA! Its a surprise! But you should enjoy it. :)

*Thier, in her Scottish Lunchroom Lady incarnation, glares furiously at Sushi, throws her white, floor-length cook's apron on the counter, and leaves, taking the rest of the haggis with her. She is heard muttering something about "ungrateful sushi lovers..." Good-bye, Lunchroom Lady!

Sushi......I will pay for the system with my Lotto money and the city will pay for cleanup. However I thought I would use Peepee and Poopoo to do the cleanup and just pocket the city money for any other projects. I just talked to DNR and they will stock the lake for free. They will stock it with Black Crappie...Bigmouth Bass.....Smallmouth Bass....Bluegills... Brown Bullheads..and Channel Cats. Its to shallow for anything else.

I will pay for the system with my Lotto money and the city will pay for cleanup. However I thought I would use Peepee and Poopoo to do the cleanup and just pocket the city money for any other projects.
Awwwwww.... please dont buddy. We will figure a way out of this. PLUS.... who was that woman that was asking for you???!! :shock: She had LONG blond hair and GREAT eyes! She seemed to want you pretty bad. Her name is Anne. And what a CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

luvs is off of security duty for the night. bang has agreed to cover the next shift.
removes sneakers and puts on bathing suit and emerges from changing room in a company robe. sush, a request....
can we get an aquarium bar installed?
they run for $75,000.
all right, off to the hot tub to relax and sip some bubbly.

LUVS our lounge has a ceiling aquarium! RonJohn went fishing in it a day or two ago. So you already have your wish. Not only does our lounge have ultra-cool gear.... it also has an aquarium ceiling! :mrgreen:

<<jkath runs downstairs, just to see thier walking out>>

<<muttering...gee, that's not what my workout clothes look like...they're black!>>

I'm not so sure I like the idea of the music fest. I'm afraid a bunch of non-caring people will trample this lovely cafe/garden/maze that we put so much effort into. Can't it be somewhere else?

Whew! I'm starving - am in the need for red meat - anyone got a steak around here? <<searching kitchen on a quest for food>> OOh! Here we go <<grabbing a huge tri-tip and trotting off to the grill outside...season...season...season...>>

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm - smells good! Anyone hungry? I'll be making twice baked potatoes and a big spinach/bleu cheese salad with this!

*getting fishing gear* Im going fishing in the lake. HEY..... who is going to name the lake??!!!! Right now its called water depositary 127. We need a name! Lets vote! :)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
For the person who posts the 2000th message I will send out a PRIZE! Yes.... a REAL prize! All ya have to do is post the 2000th message and give me your addy, I will mail it out ASAP! What is it? HA! Its a surprise! But you should enjoy it. :)

Good luck to whoever it is!
(let it be me...let it be me...let it be me...)

FLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.gif
*running back thru beer garden and into lounge* GAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a pin cushion!!!!!!

i'll have some of what you're making, jkath.
i'm having a weekly tapas night, starting tonite, 'k sush? any ideas on what to serve?
i gotta go check the pantry to see what needs stocked.
and where's our dishwashers? i can'juggle all of this work on my own.
...5 minutes later
that's it! BAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDD YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
will you go kick some buttt and get these slackers to work?:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom