Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
The lounge has another day or so - still working on getting the perfect lighting.
(Bang & thier were supposed to find one...maybe they're still shopping)

well, time to go feed the petting zoo pets, and water the plants. Be back later.

Can someone make me a lemon meringue pie? I'm craving that sweet/tart thing.
Yep:excl: We better get it very soon. Hey....we will go fishing and get Crewsk and Alix to get the lights. Poopoo wil install them.

We'd better ask them first, but it sounds very nice. Just rocking in the boat, eating good stuff, with a line in the water and no cares for a few hours. And nobody using the words "cash flow"...Yipee!!!

Thanks Bang, and Thier

I just got up So early, and i've been cleaning, cooking, (Pot Roast)! Babysitting, and , many many other things. And, i need to just relax, kick off my shoes. and say "Thanks for my Long Island" Bang and Thier, and that little extra sumin, sumin will hit the spot! Turn up the tunes guys. !!:w00t2: Wooooo Hooooo there ya go!

all right. i'm closing for tonite.
good night all and see you tomorrow.
19.gif

Good night to all, have a lovely day fishing and finding lighting.

I won't be in the cafe tomorrow, 'cause

1098.jpg

I'm goin' to Disneyland!

thier1754 said:
*Thier develops a suspicion regarding Crewsk's injury after hearing about her past as a mosh pit dancer and finding this photo...* Are you SURE you pulled that muscle taking down vines???

crewsk1.jpg

I'd break my neck if I even tried to do that!:ohmy: :ROFLMAO:

*Alix comes in covered in dust and bits of gravel and twigs stuck in her hair*

WHEW! Those stinking gravel paths were more work than I thought! I hope Sushi likes them. I put cute little inground pot lights around them so it sort of looks like landing strips at night! I made them so they do a circuit of the lake. The paths are nice double wide ones so that if anyone were to have a yen for a golfcart drag race...well, its all good! There are a few nasty turns though. One is especially close to the lake.

I thought the lake was called Lake Comoniwannacoffy. After the Native word for "no such thing as a good morning".

*Pouring a BIG cup of coffee in her personalized mug* Ahhhhhh! Thats the stuff. I can be here for a little while, but then I have to make a grocery run. Anyone got the list started?

Hello Alix may I have a cup to please ? Just making my way though the site to take away some wisdom:). What sounds go today ? Man its 83 degrees and the suns out I need out of here! :mad:

Oops. Sorry I'm so late. Here's the coffee if you still want it. And some blueberry muffins are just about to come out of the oven.

I am making myself a ham and pickle sandwich on a cheese bagel if anyone wants one I can do two.

OK, its pretty darned quiet here today. I am off for a nap in the massage chair. *Nature Sounds CD playing quietly* Someone wake me at 230 so I can go to work. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

One for me, pretty please, Alix. I'm blowing in and out, since I'm late for work and we had some sticky shipment situations this morning.

You'll all be glad to hear the Thier the Scottish Lunchroom Lady has met a lovely man among the pipers in the Robbie Burns Pipe and Drum Band and they are engaged! She is looking so youthful, blushing and giggling like a schoolgirl. I'll keep you up to day re: her wedding plans. She will, of course, wear something tasteful, modest, and practical...:)

Back
Top Bottom